Ladies Who Are 8+ months along....Would Love To Hear From You!

I would be good to go IF my baby's breech kicks didnt feel like knitting needles being jabbed into my belly, bladder, and cervix. Also, I'd be totally rocking if my 35 year old pelvis didnt feel like it was about crumble, grinding with every step. Oh, and the irratible uterus diagnosis... where ive been having contractions but no labor (luckily!), for a coupla mos now. I hope if I have a 2nd pregnancy, it goes a bit easier. This one has been kinda rough. But, baby is healthy thankfully. Did I mention that my hormones have turned me into a psycho? Well, other than that im fabulous! Lol :)

I'm 40+1 and I've only just become uncomfortable in the last few days, and it's mainly only walking and sitting probably because baby is engaged lol. I surprisingly have lots of energy tho lol I just clean everything in sight ;)
I was the same! I heard all these stories how the last month is absolute hell and it's so uncomfortable, but I was really surprised when I didnt feel like that! I suppose everyone is different :)
As for the stretch marks, I didn't get them until about 36 weeks on my hips and down low on my belly, they're not really that bad tho, I was expecting worse!

I was feeling perfectly fine but the last couple of days I keep getting strong BHs and the constant urge to poo! also baby keeps moving which feels like he's gonna break out any min as he feels really low!!

im miserable really ready for my LO to arrive

Hey Hun

I'm 32 weeks so just into the 8th month.

I'm pretty good to be fair, I've had horrific pain and lack of sleep since 10 weeks with a damaged ligament right near the bum bone but other then that I'm just worn out a lot. I've had a few ups and downs but all in all I love my pregnancy.

I've hit that nervous bit now where the thought of delivery is scaring me !!!!

But I've heard it gets very uncomfortable in the next few weeks x

Ug. I'm 37+5 weeks. 2 weeks and 2 days to DD, and SO ready for this to be over. Over the past week I have gotten much more frequent BH, which has been painful off and on. My hips keep coming out of place no matter how I move (or don't move), and it feels like someone has kicked me hard in the crotch. Moving around hurts, but not moving either hurts or messes with my circulation (my legs keep going numb). Over the past couple of days I have started feeling morning sicknessey again, too. My appetite has tanked. Which I guess is fine, since everything makes me feel too full and gives me heartburn anyway.

I only have one or two small stretch marks around my belly button. They showed up around 36 weeks. I didn't get any at all when pregnant with my son.

Lucky you to feel so good!

Trying really hard to ejnoy this last few weeks before my life changes completely but to be honest I am so ready to be a mum and just want to meet my baby and start our family life :)

plus I hurt lol

Well, I figured I'd update, since I'm getting further along and closer to my due date. I'm now 36.4 and I still feel fine. I've had a little vomiting out of no where, no warning, but its far and few in between, so I cannot complain. Heartburn ramped up a little but I got some tagamet and its taken care of now. I've been getting lots of lightening crotch, which makes it difficult to walk and now that LO is starting to engage I feel the urge to poo all the time, but can't so that's a little frustrating. But still over all I feel great and will miss being pregnant. I'm trying to cherish these last few weeks and get everything in order for her arrival.

My body is still mark free and my skin feels like it still has a lot of give. I don't have that tight uncomfortable feeling I see a lot of women complain about. I'm not over weight either, so it was actually surprising that my belly didn't get really tight. I also still have an 'innie' lol. But m bellybutton was really deep to begin with so I'll be surprised if it suddenly pops out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->