Ladies who have had miscarriages

AJR14

Reaction score
I got the faintest positive line on 8dpo. I'm waiting till I get a blazing test or some beta done to be completely sure. But I have had 2 miscarriages at 6 and 7 weeks. The first one was in January on the first month we tried. We waited through February cycle and got pregnant in March before losing that one as well. I would only get a very faint positive after 12dpo so I'm glad I got that earlier as my hcg was always very low and I never got to see my babies. I'm taking progesterone now to see if that changes anything. My question is did it feel real for you when you got pregnant with a sticky baby? Did you feel something was right or did you feel you would MC again? I'm very hopeful with taking the progesterone. Thoughts and experiences needed!

I had a mc before my son
When I fell pregnAnt with him I just knew he was sticky and knew it would all be ok
However this time I've been to and fro and more nervous, but touch wood so far so good

My fx for a sticky bean for you xxx

I had a mc 3 years ago and this pregnancy feels completely different. I feel confident that this is my sticky bean.
Fx for your sticky bean xx

I've had two mc, I had one after my daughter was born and I had one in February just gone, I was lucky enough to fall pregnant first cycle after our loss and this pregnancy instantly felt different, I felt more positive about it even though I was nervous about mc. I think when you get a sticky you feel different :)

I'm wishing you all the best and praying this is your sticky bean :hugs:

Emotionally with this one I have been expecting the worst and couldn't really be excited until I heard the heartbeat at 13.5 weeks despite 2 ultrasounds that showed a baby. now I'm getting a little bump. I've had stronger symptoms this time around as well. I had a mmc in jan though at 9.5 weeks and once something like that happens I think we just want to protect ourselves from th hurt if further losses.

I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks two years ago and fell pregnant a month later,I was paranoid the whole 9 months,couldn't sleep for checking for blood but he was perfect. I lost my little girl at 20 weeks pregnant in January and am 12 weeks pregnant now and I'm backwards and forwards looking for bleeding etc. I'm hoping it'll eventually stop and I'll relax a little xx

Im currently pregnant with my rainbow baby.

MY body feels different this time and mostly Im feeling positive but every now and then a moment of panic occurs.

getting too 12 weeks will take an age i think!

I have had 4 MC. All of them, I felt "less pregnant", less symptoms, except the first, which I didn't MC til week 12. However, with that one, all symptoms went away at week 8.

With my term pregnancies, symptoms were much, much more intense.

I've had 1 miscarriage at 6 weeks and 1 chemical. With both of these pregnancies I got a positive HPT later on, 11dpo and 13dpo and the tests never got darker. I know you aren't supposed to go by the darkness of the lines, but it rang true for me. For my 2 boys and current pregnancy I got a positive HPT at 10dpo with first cause I was using a less sensitive test and with #2 & #3 I got my first positive HPT's at 8 dpo. Then the tests progressively got darker. For me, it seems that when I get an early bfp it's a good sign. I had no feelings that things would work out and was very stressed each time anyway, but my pattern seems to be early bfp means healthy pregnancy.

I had a miscarriage the first time round. At six weeks with my second I had bleeding and thought I would lose it. In fact I spent most of the second pregnancy thinking I would miscarry. Consequently I pretty much went into shock when I gave birth to a perfectly healthy little girl.

Three years on (her birthday's on Tuesday) I am pregnant again. I think I'm about seven weeks along - had to tell as they cannot date with my LMP as my cycles are ridiculously long - and I'm just as worried as last time! This pregnancy is totally different to last one - I had loads of cramping last time. This time I have had very little cramping but I have been feeling more nauseous and in the last two days I feel like I have been hit by exhaustion!

Good luck - I am sure the progesterone will help. Hopefully you will have your 'sticky bean' :)

I've had 3 miscarriages and no live births. Pregnant again, and don't feel positive at all. Hard to imagine things going right when they never have. But I'm TRYING (unsuccessfully) to relax and try to enjoy every moment that I'm pregnant for now.

I'm on progesterone too this time. Hope it makes some sort of difference for both of us.

I've had 8 miscarriages, 2 kids, and I'm currently pg with our 3rd child due in about a month. I don't have huge hCG spikes like most women do and my hCG & progesterone levels have always stayed on the lower end of the 'normal' range even with my successful pregnancies. Because of this, I don't get very strong symptoms either way. But I can say with my son, my daughter, and my current pregnancy, I couldn't wait to share the news that I was pregnant. With my losses, I either had no desire to tell anyone or had to force myself to spill the beans. It's almost like I knew subconsciously that something wasn't right.

Sorry to hear about your losses.

I lost 4 babies between 6-8 weeks each time. As with you we found out due to low progesterone.

I am now pregnant with my 5th and I'm overdue with a little boy!! I didn't feel any symptoms with him until almost 10 weeks pregnant and by then we'd had 2 scans confirming him. It was scary worrying about the worst.

I think I just didn't believe it no matter what happened until I got to 12 weeks I didn't feel like I was pregnant xxx

No, for me I always worried. I didn't relax till I had her. I think the worrying you do when your pregnant is just to prepare you for being a mom cause your always worried or questioning something!

I've had 3 miscarriages and no live births. Pregnant again, and don't feel positive at all. Hard to imagine things going right when they never have. But I'm TRYING (unsuccessfully) to relax and try to enjoy every moment that I'm pregnant for now.

I'm on progesterone too this time. Hope it makes some sort of difference for both of us.

I read your thread yesterday. I'm so sorry. I hope these babies are ours to keep this time!

Thank you all sooo much!! I did have the gut feeling both times and though I'm still worried now, I am much more hopeful with seeing a bfp this early and taking the progesterone. Praying for the best!

I had a miscarriage in march, took a while to get a positive on a test, even though I was nearly two months late with period, I had every typical pregnant symptom, I had none with my first daughter. I finally had a positive on 13th ish of march and then started bleeding on the 20th. My HCG levels dropped to 0 within like a day.
I fell pregnant literally straight after (conceived on the 4th April). I didn't have any symptoms, and even now I'm only having slight nausea and heartburn with tiredness. I didn't feel different (except for the lack of symptoms) but after seeing my baby at my 6 week scan and having HCG levels and progesterone really high it made me feel a lot better. Even though I was still worried. :)

All the best

I had a m/c 3 year ago at 10 weeks....I had almost no symptoms. This baby feels very sticky! Sore breasts...nausea...cravings. Much stronger symptoms this time...I still can't relax though. I might relax once I have an u/s on the 25th....I just want to see the heartbeat. I think that will make me feel better, to see a good strong heartbeat.

I am going through a miscarriage at the moment and this pregnancy felt different to my one with DS from the start. I had no symptoms, apart from sore boobs and just didn't feel pregnant. When I started spotting I knew that was it even though the midwives were saying a little spotting is normal. I know some women have no symptoms and everything is fine so I don't think it was that, but I feel that I just knew it wasn't right this time.

I went through a MMC in my first pregnancy. Baby stopped growing at 8 and I had no idea until 14. I always "felt" pregnant but when I look back on it, I guess I didn't. I got pregnant 3 months later and I was a nervous wreck. I "felt" pregnant a week before my missed period and I had an early positive that got darker. I only tested until my period was due. At 6 weeks I had my first day of morning sickness, something I never had with my MC. At 7+3 we saw the little bean with a heartbeat on the screen. I STILL didn't feel confident until I heard the heartbeat on a Doppler at 10+6. Now I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait to meet my little girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->