Ladies who use saliva microscope, is this full ferning?

wildchic

Mom of 1 + Twins
Reaction score
Hi Ladies:)

I'm currently on cd15 and I usually ovulate on cd17. I used the saliva microscope last night at cd14 in the evening after not eating/drinking for 2 hours. My opk's are still -, but I had this result.
Does it look like a full ferning pattern?

Any input would be appreciated
Thanks in advance ladies:)

Attachments

• cd14...jpg
    cd14...jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 15
  • cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
I dont use saliva microscope, but from what i see on the internet as examples of ferning yours look very similar to it. Good luck!

Thanx for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it:)

Thanx dragonflywing:)

Funny thing though, I still haven't got a +opk! I used a cheapie and a cb digi, but both -. And I'm on cd16 today! So I have no idea what my body is doing!

I'm on CD18, no positive OPK, but I've been getting full ferning for a week! I don't know what's going on either :wacko:

Its so frustrating, isn't it?

I had a lap on 16th last month and with the stress of the op, I ovulated late (cd20) and I'm starting to think it will be the same this cycle:( or I'll be having an anovulatory cycle. I hope that's not the case though!

Which cd do you usually ovulate on?

I'm not sure, I haven't been tracking long enough to know for sure. I think I should be ovulating today.

I use saliva scope and mine looks like that when I'm in the prefertile phase, when I am about to ovulate, I have more ferns than that, it cover's the whole lens.
I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->