ladies with bleeding! question..

annaaabanana

Reaction score
hey yall. most of yall know I went to er last night for some bleeding, brown and some pink. heartbeat found and baby found. heartbeat super strong! and cervix closed. well today the blood is super super super brown, and its just like the last bit of you're period blood.. is is scaring the crap out of me... its got little stuff in it just like a period!!! but my baby's heart is still beating, and cervix closed.. I guess I'm just getting rid of all the old stuff... ?

I know it's hard not to worry but try your best to think positive, It's a good sign you've seen the heartbeat and the baby is fine, I had bright red bleeding at 4 weeks, 9 weeks and now again at 11 weeks but haven't had a scan yet to confirm things are okay, but at all the other scans things have been fine and that's been with red blood, so yes brown blood is usually old blood and it'll probably pass over soon and even if it doesn't just keep telling yourself your little bub is all safe with a healthy heartbeat, things will be fine for you!x

hey yall. most of yall know I went to er last night for some bleeding, brown and some pink. heartbeat found and baby found. heartbeat super strong! and cervix closed. well today the blood is super super super brown, and its just like the last bit of you're period blood.. is is scaring the crap out of me... its got little stuff in it just like a period!!! but my baby's heart is still beating, and cervix closed.. I guess I'm just getting rid of all the old stuff... ?

Hello,

I'm in the same boat too having just got back from A&E an hour ago. Doctor has just said if it's not painful and doesn't required me to wear towels it can be normal.

Had a scan Friday but as I am only 4weeks they could see sac at the moment. Scan pencilled for 30th so I am really hoping we see a heart beat!

Hi, sorry to hear you are going through the stress of bleeding. I am a bleeder too. When I was 5 weeks (christmas week) I bled all week with cramping and needed pads. Colour ranged from brown, pink, bright red, dark red and back to brown. They scanned me 2 weeks later and I measured 7+2 with heartbeat seen. Week on I bled again so they got me back in and baby still fine and I have again bled this week. 3 lots of bleeding and cramping. Unexplained they don't know where blood is coming from. From first scan they saw 2 cysts on left ovary so I'm thinking it's coming from there. I still freak out now but convince myself as I have seen hb that everything is fine and not baby related.

Try and relax and if you are worried still ask for another scan, that's what I did. How far along are you now?

Good luck.

thank you so much everyone!!! I am 7 weeks!! it is just so stressful aint it?!?! and the little stuff just reminds me of when I'm about to be done with my period. maybe it's old period stuff, that is what I was just thinking.. and my cervix is closed. I'm suppose to follow up with doc tomorrow! no crampin, nothing. just dark brown stuff! lol its so annoying!!! ugh oh well ladies, this is how I look at it. GOD ONLY GIVES HIS TOUGHEST BATTLES TO HIS STRONGEST SOLDIERS :) and it is tough to bleed in pregnancy!

anna may I ask how did you manage to get a scan at ER for brown blood? I know that's a perfectly good reason for a scan but they wouldn't even scan me when I had red blood and really bad cramping, they made me wait all over the weekend until the following Monday for a scan with the early pregnancy unit. :( Maybe some places are different I guess but they just told me 'if it's a miscarriage a scan won't change that anyway' and I was sitting there thinking well it would change me being upset and anxious all weekend! grr x

anna may I ask how did you manage to get a scan at ER for brown blood? I know that's a perfectly good reason for a scan but they wouldn't even scan me when I had red blood and really bad cramping, they made me wait all over the weekend until the following Monday for a scan with the early pregnancy unit. :( Maybe some places are different I guess but they just told me 'if it's a miscarriage a scan won't change that anyway' and I was sitting there thinking well it would change me being upset and anxious all weekend! grr x

I had some red and pink too! But I really don't know. they are pretty good about it here!! I told them that we have already heard the heartbeat and seen the baby, maybe that is why? and also, I went the night before and all they did was check my cervix.. I think it's just here they were making sure! but, also when I had my first miscarriage, I was only about 5 weeks and they did an ultrasound! well I think that was to make sure I didn't have an ectopic. but really I'm sorry :( that is so rude they told you a scan would not change a miscarriage!!!:( how did you're scan end up going? :hugs:

ah here they don't bother, just send you home, they wouldn't even check my cervix. I've had 2 scans so far and seen the heartbeat twice but I had some bleeding Friday night so I'm waiting until tomorrow morning to see if I can get a scan with EPU, I don't know how it's going to end up this time around but I hope it's good news. I told them also that I've already seen the heartbeat and they told me that's all the reason why they shouldn't scan me, they only scan if it's a possible ectopic! the waiting game is horrible:( I'm really glad everythings going well for you so far though, hopefully I get a scan tomorrow or Tuesday x

ah here they don't bother, just send you home, they wouldn't even check my cervix. I've had 2 scans so far and seen the heartbeat twice but I had some bleeding Friday night so I'm waiting until tomorrow morning to see if I can get a scan with EPU, I don't know how it's going to end up this time around but I hope it's good news. I told them also that I've already seen the heartbeat and they told me that's all the reason why they shouldn't scan me, they only scan if it's a possible ectopic! the waiting game is horrible:( I'm really glad everythings going well for you so far though, hopefully I get a scan tomorrow or Tuesday x

how insensitive!!! how are they not even going to check you're cervix?! where are you from? I live in Georgia.. idk if that is why. lol but we have some good doctors and nurses! they are all very sweet, exept one that I really hate at the er.. lol he wouldn't have done crap. I guess it really depends on the doctor... I'm so sorry you are going through this... still bleeding? seems weird, they are suppose to check you if you are bleeding!!!! that makes me angry.. :( I really am praying for you hard! and hope it goes well :hugs:

I went to pee and there was stuff in the toilet. okay this is really starting to scare me:( !!!!!! I'm not going to the er, since I'm making an appointment for the morning and ive been the past two nights.. I'm not even cramping or anything. this is just SO WEIRD :'( what is this!!!! I showed my mother, and she said it's probably fine. I said does that look like tissue?!?! and we ended up arguing because i am upset!!!!! well i don't know what is going on:(

Anna i think brown and pink means your bean is snuggling in, red or clotty is signs of mc. I mc one of the embryos they implanted and my doctor said to lay down whenever you have bleeding. It really does work, it slows the bleeding and lessens any cramps/aches. My bleeding was for 2 weeks and there was lots of it bright red. If it's light pink to brown, which I've also had in the early weeks it's implantation and all good.
Glad to hear you got a scan and were taken care of!

I had heavy red bleeding that eventually turned into brown. My baby has been fine at every ultrasound, and my doctor said that the brown bleeding is old blood and is nothing to be worried about. If you heard your baby's heartbeat, you'll be fine.

thanks yall.. I had three red clearish things in the toilet tonight after I peed I felt them and they were just gooey clear. and my mother said that it was not tissue! I was like YES IT IS!! even tho I have had no cramps nothing and just heard heartbeat.. I guess I really should just stop freaking out.

Anna how many weeks are you? Maybe you should buy a doppler, if not now then in a few more weeks so you can calm your nerves whenever you're worrying. I don't know what to suggest really but I'm sure you will know if it's clots..If a miscarriage was in process you wouldn't of seen a healthy baby and heartbeat on the screen, surely the bloods coming from somewhere though? Good luck to you and just relax, see how it goes and if it does get any worse maybe give your midwife a call or go back to the er for further testing to see if there's a cause for the blood x

I too had bleeding, bright red at 6 weeks, an then I had pink/brown spotting for 6 straight weeks. Stay positive, I had a healthy baby boy, he's now 6 months old and currently snuggled up in my arms napping. (Just a little success story for you)

thanks yall :D I think the bleeding has stopped today. when I wipe its just like old I think. so I am pretty happy and less stressed now!!! I pray it is gone for good!!!!! and they said sometimes we don't know when women bleed, they just do! I was like wow great! lol but congrats to all of you and I'm 7 weeks :)

my doctor just called and said that " when they did the exam the other night there was NO bleeding in my uterous. and there is so much blood rushing through you're body that it is from my cervix and everything is fine. she said some women will bleed the whole time!! nothing to worry about that if I were miscarrying I would know it and all of my bleeding is normal. " whewww I feel better now! also said my baby's heartbeat was so strong!!

I'm so happy for you!

thank you :) idk why hearing the heartbeat didn't reassure me enough! but I guess because the hospital didn't tel me that there was not blood in uterous that it was just bleeding!!! and she said I could bled the whole time. she said some women do but I'm pretty sure iw ont!! lol :hugs:

Pleased you feel reassured. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->