Ladies with dopplers! did your baby move..

kaths101

Reaction score
or stay in the same place all the time?

I had a go with my doppler this morning and previously I always found the heartbeat on the right but this morning it was right over on the left..

I wonder if theres 2 in there :haha:

Oh mine moved the first time! I found it all the way over on the right, lost it and found it right over on the left, lost it again and found it in the middle! Then left it be as it clearly did not want to be listened to that day, hehe.

It could have just moved, but if that is what you want then fingers crossed for twins.

OMG!! i had exact same thing this morning! it was further to the rigt than normal... then i had that thought 'i wander if it's two'!!
Lmao, strange!!
Only 5 days till i find out. Although i don't think it is.

xxx

I found a heartbeat on my doppler at 5+2 and it was halfway between my belly button and my pubic bone. I couldn't find it again for ages because i kept looking in the same place but yesterday i found it way over to the left! When i had my scan it showed baby moving about loads and doing somersaults so im not suprised!! :)

xx

sorry that supposed to be 10+2 not 5+2!!!!!

Never heard of one of these, but now going to google in see where can get one from, may stop me worrying 24/7

Yep mine from 12wks one morning would b right over my right side and then right over on my left.I didn't think the uterus was that big lol xx

Yes me too!! I think at this stage there is a lot of room for the little bean to move about!

The first time i found the HB was on my 2 inches below my belly button and then today very lowdown on my pelvic bone on the same side!!

Perhaps the baby has done a cartwheel and remains in a handstand!!!:happydance:

My little one has been in the exact same spot since week 9, but I keep expecting to not find him one day. I keep meaning to ask the doc about how much they can move about in there. In the u/s he looked so cramped in there, like no room to move much, but maybe the whole placenta floats around in there?

Yep mine from 12wks one morning would b right over my right side and then right over on my left.I didn't think the uterus was that big lol xx

Same here! It moves round even more now & actually kicks the doppler! :rofl:

Mine moves while I'm actually listening to it. Find the heartbeat and whoosh, it's gone. Find it again in a different place, oops, no mummy, not today and it's gone again.
Little fidget bum.

Same here! It moves round even more now & actually kicks the doppler! :rofl:

lol mine does that too now,starts out quite distant like s/hes by my spine and then comes right up to the doppler (hb throbs in my ear where its so near) and then i get a massive BOOM and babies gone again,i think its just trying to deafen mummy lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->