Ladies with more than one child

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Basically popping over here from the 3rd trimester.

Current expecting baby number 2 in less than 2 weeks. I went overdue first time and was induced. So just wanted to know how many of you went overdue or was earlier in second pregnancies. Extremely uncomfortable now and would hate to have another 4 weeks instead of 2 lol

I went 9 days over with DD1 had a bad long labour after being induced and forceps !

DD2 arrived 5 days early and only 30 minutes in “active labour” no assistance needed home the same day !
Good luck with you labour ! Xx

My first was 11 days early and second was 11 days late!

I was induced with my first at 9 days over and number two arrived naturally also at 9 days over. Dreading going late a third time around!

First was 3 days before my due date and second was one week over. Both spontaneous natural deliveries. Best of luck!

Thank you for the replies! Obviously I know I have no control but Ive hoped all along he will be born before Christmas eve so we can be settling in over Christmas. Apart of that is having a toddler and would love to be able to sit on the floor with her Christmas day without all these heavy uncomfortable pains. Secondly Im just worn out and feel the pressure. My parents seem to think we will still go round Xmas day and boxing day whether I'm pregnant or not and if I'm still pregnant I won't want to go anywhere. X

I had the same expectations! My first was 6 days over and I was really hoping to go earlier this time. Well here I am waiting on my due date with no sign! Hope yours arrives before Xmas!

Bless u how frustrating. Have u had signs or anything. I get lots of periody aches and stuff and perhaps loosing plug in small bits but not sure. X

My first was 12 days early and second was 1 day early. (My third was born on due date, my fourth was 2 days late, and my fifth was 1 day early.) Good luck!

My first was a week early, second was 2 days late. Those last 9 days was absolute torture as I naively expected her to be early too!

Went into labour 3 days late with first and although my second was born by 'urgent' elective section my waters went and I started having contractions 10 days early. Both babies I walked tonnes the day before I went into labour because I had so much to do and didn't drive at the time. Convinced that's what's made them come out lol

My first was 3 days late and my second was 8 days late. Both were spontaneous labours.

First-

Labour started at 40+0, arrived at 40+1

Second-

Labour started at 39+3, arrived at 39+4 :)

10 days over with my first.... 11 days over with second!! Induced both times.

Oldest two both two weeks late! My third was induced at 40 weeks as they were concerned about her size, they said my body was doing nothing before induction so she probably would've been late too

First 3 days late, second 7 days late so not holding out much hope that my third will be on time! Although this time I really dont want to be early as would like to get christmas out the way and her Birthday not be too close to it!

First pregnancy: 2 stretch and sweeps done at 38 and 39 weeks. Delivered at 39+6.
Second pregnancy : 1 "vigorous" stretch and sweep done at 41 weeks and gave birth 6 hours later.

I went over with all 3 of my babies, each pregnancy was longer than the last lol!

My first was 6 days over and my second was 8 days!!! HOWEVER, after a long and gruelling first labour, I'm happy to announce my second arrived within about 3 hours. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->