ladies with slow rising hCG... HAD MY U/S TODAY!!!! <3 :D

annaaabanana

Reaction score
and it does not always mean a miscarriage!!! had my ultrasound today...... heard the heartbeat and seen the baby!!!!! the doctor said it was basically a miracle.. that it was a very pleasant surprise!!! words cannot describe how blessed we are, happy, and exited I am... thank you everyone for the prayers, and positive vibes... our God is AWESOME!!! <3 I was so amazed I just cried and cried when I heart that heart beating! it was AMAZING.. thought I was 6 w 4 days. told me today I'm 6 w 2 days... but you know that could always change.. lol just wanted to update everyone !!!!! <3 :hugs:

for those of you who didn't know, my hCG stopped doubling last week and they thought I had n ectopic, didn't have one, so thy thought I might have a mmc... I was so amazed today!! ahhhhh!! lol I'm so exited...

That's fab news!!! :yipee:

thank you so much!! it sure is.... they were so happy! I told em well the baby's mommy and daddy are fighters, so our baby is deffinetly a fighter as well!!!!!

one of my ultrasound pictures is my profile picture on here!!

Aww yey this is fab news!

Praying I get the same result on Friday!!

:flow:

I'm so happy for you, I've been stalking your threads for a while now to see if there's any good news and I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you, great news that you've seen the heartbeat, now your risk of a miscarriage goes down so hopefully the worrying won't be as bad for you anymore but I guess the worrying never completely ends. :hugs:

Aww yey this is fab news!

Praying I get the same result on Friday!!

:flow:

thank you so much... :) were you're hCG's rising slowly?? I will be praying for you and sending you positive vibes.... you will be fine and so will that little one of yours !! :hugs:

I'm so happy for you, I've been stalking your threads for a while now to see if there's any good news and I've been keeping my fingers crossed for you, great news that you've seen the heartbeat, now your risk of a miscarriage goes down so hopefully the worrying won't be as bad for you anymore but I guess the worrying never completely ends. :hugs:

hehe!! thank you so much :) it's good to hear someone is stalking my threads.. lol :D and it was just amazing!! when I saw the baby it was awesome, but when I heard the heartbeat I just cried and cried! lol! yes you are right.. I am praying that my baby will continue to fight... :D you are so right bout that tho, the worrying just never eva ends!! :hugs: to you!!!!

Congratulations annabanana! fantastic news after a very such a very stressful start to your pregnancy

So happy for you :happydance:

Omg anna!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!! I have been getting on all day waiting for your update i almost cried reading it i couldnt be happier for you congrats you def got a strong baby in there!!

Great news and keep it coming! So nice to see exceptions to the hcg rules as it gives other ladies some hope who search threads:thumbup:

This is great news!!!! Our God is Awesome!!!! <3

Congrats from one slow HCG riser to another! That's great news :D Now enjoy your H&H 9 Months!

I want to thank all of you!!! it is a wonderful feeling especially to have been told last week the doctor was going to do the d&c but wanted to wait just to make sure... he said today "Well glad we didn't do what I was thinking about doing last week" I said yep thank you sooo much for that!!! glad we didn't do that one either... lol. got me thinking about how many women actually do have to get one, not knowing they still have hope!!! our god is AWESOME!! I love you all <3

Omg anna!!!!! I am soooooo happy for you!!! I have been getting on all day waiting for your update i almost cried reading it i couldnt be happier for you congrats you def got a strong baby in there!!

thank you so much girly :) hehe I know I know!!! message me.. and yep we sure do <3 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->