lady bits problems!!

LilianA

Reaction score
This is embarrassing!! for the last two days my hoohaa has been itchy/ hurts all the time!:blush: not in the cervix just on the outer parts and its soooo annoying! I swear I keep super clean and have all kinds of lady wipes and stuff that I use!
Anyone know of a relief?

Is it possible you've developed a yeast infection? I'm sure it might be hard to tell, because pregnancy is so glamorous to begin with, but is there extra discharge?

Is it possible you've developed a yeast infection? I'm sure it might be hard to tell, because pregnancy is so glamorous to begin with, but is there extra discharge?

no extra discharge at all! it hasn't spread to the inside its just on the outer parts!

Maybe it's from swelling...I'd put a cold compress on it, maybe a cold or frozen wash cloth. Sounds very uncomfortable! I've been plagued lately with so much discharge that I've got a strong smell. yuck..no infection, just strong vaginal smell :(

Maybe it's from swelling...I'd put a cold compress on it, maybe a cold or frozen wash cloth. Sounds very uncomfortable! I've been plagued lately with so much discharge that I've got a strong smell. yuck..no infection, just strong vaginal smell :(

Thank you myfavsurprise! I know what you mean! one of the reasons I can't wait to give birth already is the gross amounts of discharge!!!!
I called the nurse and she said to get Monostat anti itch cream and try that for a couple days and if it doesn't help I have to go in to see the doc! but I am feeling relief already!
Isn't pregnancy full of beautiful physical surprises!!!!

Oh yes, pregnancy is so disgustingly beautiful..haha. My last pregnancy I had such a high yeast count but no yeast infection, it was pretty strange.. maybe it's affecting you even though it's not a full blown infection. I hate yeast problems...last infection I did have I gave it to my fiance heh..we battled that for a while, horrible.

It can still be a yeast infection even if it's not on the inside or not giving you different discharge. I used to get mild yeast infections a lot. The little buggers actually burrow into your skin and make it itchy and swollen. It can also be different bacteria that have overgrown a bit. Def get the anti-fungal cream, that should help. Cut out sugars for a few days til it goes away, and try drinking this tonic each morning as well to get your pH to a better level where it will discourage yeast/bad bacteria growth: mix 2 tsp apple cider vinegar (preferably raw), and a bit of honey or stevia into a cup of warm water. Also probiotics are a good idea to prevent infections and keep your good bacteria up. Hope that helps! :)

Thank you so much lomelindi for the info!! I def need to do something about it becuase the itch med works a bit but still feeling awful!

I was really itchy and sore down there and used some thrush cream, it helped alot even though my ob said I didn't have thrush. I think I was just irritated down there, avoiding tight clothes helps, not wearing panty liners all the time and having extra showers (I feel hot and sweaty all the time now). It is not pleasant, I know!

Earlier in this pregnancy the same happened to me. turned out I had pin-prick sized cysts all over and because i was so dry down there my skin cracked.

I had no idea other than it itched and hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->