• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Laney- boy or girl??

Hope83

Me, DH, DS & DD :)
Reaction score
Just looking for some honest feedback:

Would you see Laney purley as a girls name or would it be okay for a boy?

I just came across that name and I quite like it...
TIA :flower:

I've always viewed it as a girl's name. I think Lane makes a nice boys name, possibly with the nickname of Laney.

Is see it quite feminine myself and I'm usually up for unisex names

I would think of Laney as a girls name too.

Definitely a girl name though like a pp I view Lane as a boy name, so you'd probably be safe going with Lane and calling him Laney as a cutesy personal nickname.

I definitely think of Laney as a girls name. That being said, I just found out I'm pregnant and if we have another boy his name will most likely be Lane as it's the only boys name my OH likes. So if you like Lane, I'd go with that as opposed to Laney for a boy. HTH

I definitely think of Laney as a girls name. That being said, I just found out I'm pregnant and if we have another boy his name will most likely be Lane as it's the only boys name my OH likes. So if you like Lane, I'd go with that as opposed to Laney for a boy. HTH

Thank you and congratulations!!!
I like Lane but I think we have settled on Luke if this little one turns out to be a boy (we'll find out this Saturday) :)

I would definitely say Laney is a girls name. Luke is lovely, by the way! Good luck with the scan :flower:

Thank you and congratulations!!!
I like Lane but I think we have settled on Luke if this little one turns out to be a boy (we'll find out this Saturday) :)

Thank you, my OH's name is Luke :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"