• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Laptop insurance for a laptop over 12 months old

emyandpotato

Reaction score
Help! I have a Macbook Pro and it was insured, except something fucked up along the line and the insurance got stopped. Anyway, we can;t start it again with that company cos they only accept brand new items, and everything I find is the same, although I have proof of purchase and proof of recent repair and it's condition. I desperately need insurance, I can't afford potential repair and I need my laptop for work, and plus I'm clumsy and seem very unlucky with laptops, and with LO around I don't dare not insure it. Does anyone know of any ways around this/any companies that might insure me?! Any help will be much appreciated!

For the house? Possibly, yeah, but I live with my parents and sisters at the moment and their house insurance is likely pretty high cos it's a big house/lots of stuff etc etc and I dunno if they'd let me compromise the next quote by getting a laptop repair. Plus I think the excess is at least £200 which isn't ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->