Laptop is a b*tch!!

KX

Reaction score
My 14 month old laptop is fcuked. Everytime I turn it on the screen is black. So I am going to have to send it off to be mended. grr.

I am sitting on the pc now and it is as slow as a snail, so I wont be on as much.

Plus I return to work next week after being signed off! Back to the hospital on the 19th to get cast off and see if I need op. :lol:

Will still be on just not as frequent. Wobbs I know u will miss me :twisted:

Wobbs I have OCD with this forum. Ive accrued so many posts in so little time :lol: Addicted :wink:

K be nice to wobbles maybe one day she might let you become mod :D :lol:

Ha ha, no think I want one is in the running or Yvanne :lol:

technology sucks :D

how's your hand?

weestar21 said:
K be nice to wobbles maybe one day she might let you become mod :D :lol:
We want our members! :shock: :lol:

No not at all as I have learned from previous forums u give mods a little bit power and off they go!

Vic not seen u on here for a while. Hows the TTC? :D :D I keep changing my mind everyother week :?

Off they go as in their tight regime.....Letting power go to their head, then some go off their head! :lol:

I kept changing my mind too! We've decided that we are having a couple of months to relax for ourselves then we are going to let nature take its course. you? x

KX said:
Off they go as in their tight regime.....Letting power go to their head, then some go off their head! :lol:
What you saying about AG, Tam & Imi HUH

:twisted:

Well we are just seeing how it goes-not having cuddles too often (phew :lol: ) so I dont see it happening anytime soon :lol:

U and Yvanne r future mods in the making :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->