last 4 week wait anyone?

twiggy327

Reaction score
Officially I have a little less than 4 weeks to go but hoping to go in around 2 weeks! anyone else due around Turkey day?

I'm due December 6th so have 4 weeks and 5 days left but I've never got past 38 weeks so hoping I've only got 2 ish weeks left really X hope all goes well for you , are you using anything or trying anything to get baby out yet ? Xx

I am also due December 6! First baby, no idea if she'll come early or not. The waiting is really starting to get to me though... Gahh

I'm due December 6th so have 4 weeks and 5 days left but I've never got past 38 weeks so hoping I've only got 2 ish weeks left really X hope all goes well for you , are you using anything or trying anything to get baby out yet ? Xx

Ive been taking EPO since around 34 weeks orally and just started taking it internally about 5 days ago but have forgotten a few nights. Other than that, Im not doing much to speed things along. With my last pregnancy I tried nipple stimulation at 38+3 with my pump and went into labor that night so im holding off until around 38 weeks for that. With my first, I was 2 weeks late and had tried it all and nothing worked so really it'll probably just happen when he's ready to come.

How about you? Any secret inducing tricks to share?

I'm officially due 11th but being induced no later than 4th. It may be Brought forward a bit earlier though. 4 weeks Friday and I should see some action whatever x

I'm due 25th Nov which I think someone told me is Thanksgiving..?! I'm in the UK so I have no idea, sorry!

Thought things might be starting this evening but looks like it was false alarm number 1,628 as it all appears to be dying off now :-(

I'm due December 5th but went into labour 1 week early with my first so I'm expecting a late November baby. Just hoping that it avoids my OH's birthday which is on the 25th.

I'm due November 20th, but also hoping for a little sooner! My first was 4 weeks early so I am already more pregnant than I've ever been and SO over it lol!

I have about 4.5 weeks left until due date. But I have GD and was induced at 39 weeks with my son, so who knows. I'll hopefully know more after my growth scan this Friday. This last wait is the craziest!

With my second and third I used epo then changed it to starflower/borage oil nearer the end as its stronger ,
This time I've started having the odd bath with added clary sage oil and starflower oil inserted and rltablets because the tea is vile
All low dose but can't hurt even if it doesn't speed things up oh and a bit of the other if you know what I mean , that's definitely my fav ! Haha !
Sex
Nipple stun
Pineapple
Castor oil
Chinese food
Curry
Pretty much anything that could possibly give you the runs
Any exercise possible
Pelvic tilts
Jasmine oil
Crawling
Going up the stairs side ways 2 at a time
Rlt
Going up as high as you can get , like a hill or whatever something to do with the air pressure
Doggy style (worked for my second after a night of epo then in the morning a hot bath and a bit of doggy bam straight away )
Black and blue cohosh
Bouncing on an exercise ball
Just a few I can think of but there are loads !
I'm so excited to have baby here now just want the next few weeks to go quicker lol X

Oh and of course acupressure and acupuncture and massages oh and my personal favourite wearing your favourite knickers ( just Sod's law ain't it haha ) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->