Last Attempt !! Major Work Involved... Bloody Determined !!!!!!!!

Well... I've given up...... ( again ). I've done this a few times.. but as soon as my boobs get full, I just can't resist the urge to put her to the breast, and it never seems to hurt as much when I'm really full of milk ?? :shrug: I'm still getting the line across my nipple.. but it's only on the areola.. not across the tip.. which would suggest that it's the gums at the back that are clamping down. I've checked, and I can see her toungue on top of her lip, so it's not the gums at the front... I'm at a loss !!
I taken her off, and relatched sooo many times, but it always ends up the same !!!
I think I'm just gonna give her boob when I feel I can.. rather than set myself certain goals. I know now that she isn't gonna be a total Booby Baby....

I'm now inventing the term BOOTLE BABY !!!! :rofl: And Mia is the first official Member of the BOOTLE BABY club :D :D

Ann-Marie

Have you seen this video or seen any of Dr. Jack's videos?

https://newborns.stanford.edu/Breastfeeding/FifteenMinuteHelper.html

https://www.drjacknewman.com/

You can do this!
:hug:

I just had a go with 'The Sandwich'.... had a fan-bloody-tastic first latch, actually the first time I've remembered what it should feel like !!!! But then 2 mins in, something happened, and there was the line again !!!! :hissy: Now I can't get it again doing the sandwich........... but we were both stressed :shrug: :(

and now I have blanching again !!!!!!!! aaaaaagh :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Oh hun, I am sooo terribly sorry you are having such a hard time!

thats brilliant news hun, hope she keeps it up for you x

well done sweetie I know youve been trying Im still expressing like theres no tomoz still only getting 12-15 oz a day so I just keep pumping more and more I have got to get an electric one or Im gonna get injured. best of luck maybe be the same for me next week fingers crossed:hugs::hugs:

HUn I know exactly how your feeling!! Ive tried so many times to be persistant!! But in the end it turns out it wasnt for me or courtney for that matter!!

Good luck hun and your doing a fab job keep trying .. I was definetly in tears a couple of times

:hugs:

Good luck for perservering with the b/f!!
I tried my best for 9 weeks & then had to make the decision that it wasnt for us...
It was hard, I still feel a little upset by it but at least now i know this way my baby is happier..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->