Last baby..and another boy

mommafinch

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
This is my first time with experiencing gender disappointment.. I never thought such a thing would exist. I really hate feeling like this!
I really thought that this would be our girl. Everyone in our families thought this was our little girl. I have even went to "psychics" would have told me that number 3 would be a girl. ( i know psychics are not credible)
It sucks that I feel like somehow God hates me enough to never grant me a girl..I just want ONE! It's not fair!
How long does this last for? I don't know how much crying my husband can take.

:hugs: this is the first time I've experienced GD too. I have 2 boys 1 girl and really hoped for a daughter to give my DD a sister. I found out this one is 99.9% for sure is a boy and I was sad. I hate feeling like this. I'm going back on Thursday to confirm the gender. We have spoken about names and am slowly coming to terms with it but am still not overjoyed. I bought a couple of outfits for baby but kept looking at the pink stuff :( hoping that soon I will feel better about it all :hugs:

Hugs I have 3 boys and pregnant with baby 4. This is the 1st time I'm at risk of gender disappointment and I'm wondering if perhaps I wont get a girl because I don't deserve one or I did something terrible once that I don't even know I did or said one too many times about how I preferred boys (which was true, I wanted boys first and there was a time when I would have been happy with all boys) and blew my chance.
I'm trying to think of all the good points of all boys and get a name ready and look at all boys clothes in the hope it will make things easier.
I hope your gender disappointment doesn't last too long and I'm sure once you start getting things ready, although you will still feel sadness over never having a daughter you'll begin to feel excitement for your son.

I'm so sorry that you feel like this. Gender disappointment is such an awful feeling! :-(

I've its any help you've got what I always wanted: 3 boys. When I found out I was having a girl I was gutted, because I've always wanted boys.

At least you will have all the experience and gear for boys! :) As soon as you see him you will fall in love I'm sure!

I am pregnant with my third and last and wanted a girl after two boys but it was a boy again! I did feel disappointed for a while as its our last. As much as I could if I really wanted manage a fourth I just feel 3 is enough and i would be setting myself up to feel really disappointed. We had this one as i really wanted another little bub boy or girl, not sure it wouldn't just be for a girl if i was to have anymore. :/ its tough thing to deal with, i'm glad my disappointment was quite short lived xx

I'm sure it'll all be ok soon. There was a girl on another forum whose baby's brain was not developed and she had to terminate. It makes me feel awful hearing stories like that when I feel sad about gender. Makes me feel really ungrateful so I'm really focusing on the fact that my baby appears to be well formed and 'normal'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->