Last baby and things moving fast=(

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I can't believe I am almost in third tri. I want this pregnancy to last a while but it's just flying by. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to meet my little girl but the thought of this already being my last pregnancy is upsetting! I've already thought of nice it would be to give dd a sister but dh would shot me :haha: besides having sciatica and spd I love being pregnant and having the belly. Hopefully this baby will give me a run for my money and change my mind. Is anyone else on their last baby and feeling the same?

This is me. Hubby was done at 2 but talked him into 1 more (hoping for pink) looking like another boy, its sad to know I will never get the pink shopping experience but super excited to think of my 3 boys growing up together. It feels like yesterday I got the positive test and now 15 weeks, can't quite believe it and it makes me sad x

Thanks for posting, I hope you get your pink bundle! My husband was also done with the one we had together (4 other kids...so large family) and I talked him into this one. Time does go by fast cause I remember looking at my surprise but very wanted test and thinking wow! Ugh.

I'm on my last pregnancy too, and it's going really fast this time

It's upsetting when I think of it as my last one, and thinking it's the last time I will get to see my baby's first steps etc

But I also think it's for the best, We wouldn't have room for another and don't think we could afford it either. It would be really nice for my daughter to have a sister and my son to have a brother but I don't think this will happen for us

This is only my 2nd baby, but last pregnancy. My DH has an older daughter from a previous relationship, and doesn't want 4 kids. I would love to have a 3rd baby, but he is really adamant that having 2 together is enough for him. So I'm trying to really enjoy this pregnancy.

YES! Feeling the same way. So husband and I have now been talking about baby #4 but the chance of me willing to do that is somewhere between 20-30% especially after this baby arrives. I do not know how hard it will be to have 3 so close in age.

The first 16 weeks felt like they took years. But now that I found out gender and know baby is healthy, time is starting to fly. Today husband felt baby move for the first time, so now it is going to go by even faster! :(

Thanks girls! I thought I was being ridiculous (specially with how many we have already) but I see I am not. Hard since the others are not "mine" and would have liked to have more=/ but I'll have to enjoy this as much as I can.

Yep, same here :cry:

It took us ages to get pregnant with our first daughter (2 years). After she was born I had this horrible fear that we won't be able to get pregnant again, yet this baby was a one try miracle :cloud9:

So to a degree this is so much MORE than I could have hoped for.... And dh is definitely done at this stage, especially as we will have one of each. But somewhere deep inside I am already mourning the fact this is the last pregnancy...

I'm hopefully not having my last baby, but I dread the feeling of knowing it will be my last pregnancy someday. :( I want one more, but I don't know if I can stop there. I would have 30 if my body, spouse and finances would let me. That is definitely not possible for me, though. Hahaha

Its funny you posted about this as I thuoght I was on my own beign upset that everyday and new week will bemy last time experiencing any of it. I love being pregnant, from the first BFP, kick, pains and the last 3 weeks where you just want to pull the kid out because you have had enough!! I have no doubt this baby will be my most emotional because it will be our last. I will be 37 when she/he is born and we decided that is enough, we both grew up with one sibling. Also I hate saying it but kids are not cheap with daycare and all. I hate how money plays a part in making decisions!!! Happy almost 3rd trimester to you.... :)

Its funny you posted about this as I thuoght I was on my own beign upset that everyday and new week will bemy last time experiencing any of it. I love being pregnant, from the first BFP, kick, pains and the last 3 weeks where you just want to pull the kid out because you have had enough!! I have no doubt this baby will be my most emotional because it will be our last. I will be 37 when she/he is born and we decided that is enough, we both grew up with one sibling. Also I hate saying it but kids are not cheap with daycare and all. I hate how money plays a part in making decisions!!! Happy almost 3rd trimester to you.... :)

I couldn't agree more!! My dh works two jobs so I can be a sahm and is killing himself in the meantime, so this baby was really pushing it cause as soon as they're in school back to work I go! And I have already been on a roller coaster of emotions with this baby! It's a hard situation!

I feel the same way. We are on the fence about having another baby after this one. This will be my 3rd, our fourth. But DB wants to try for a boy again. I am not too sure. I do feel like this pregnancy is going pretty fast though.

I feel exactly the same, like this pregnancy is just rushing by! I think it's partly as i'm so busy with the 2 little ones I already have but it does feel strange that i've already had my last ever BFP, 12 and 20 week scans, first movement etc. We're 100% done with 3 children for many reasons and I genuinely don't feel like i'll ever pine for another pregnancy/baby but I do think i'll feel more emotional about all of this baby's milestones, just the 'finality' of it I guess!

I'm 90% sure that this is our last... (never say never I guess :wacko:) but honestly, I don't mind the time going fast! I'm sure I'll think differently once it's over, but right now I'm starting to get fed up and want it to be over.

In all honesty though, it *has* gone pretty fast. I'm just impatient, lol. And I think it's going to start going even faster with all the holidays and such that are coming up... for me we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, our daughters birthday, then Christmas, then New Years, and then just a few weeks after that, this baby will be due. So I'm sure it will actually fly by!

I'm 90% sure that this is our last... (never say never I guess :wacko:) but honestly, I don't mind the time going fast! I'm sure I'll think differently once it's over, but right now I'm starting to get fed up and want it to be over.

In all honesty though, it *has* gone pretty fast. I'm just impatient, lol. And I think it's going to start going even faster with all the holidays and such that are coming up... for me we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, our daughters birthday, then Christmas, then New Years, and then just a few weeks after that, this baby will be due. So I'm sure it will actually fly by!

Couldn't agree more! So much coming within a few months I am sure it will fly! My sons bday is Dec 13th, what's your daughters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->