Last few weeks.

Stacey929

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling really tired and fed up with being pregnant? I'm 36+4 and am so ready to have this baby, my first came at 26 weeks so it feels like I've been pregnant forever. Each day feels like a week and I just feel so drained, tired and ache all the time and still have another 3 and half weeks to go. Anyone else feeling the same? X

Just wanted to give you :hug: I know how hard the wait can be! Just like 3 weeks left!

Hey, yeap, I'm 37 weeks today, so exactly 3 weeks to EDD. My DS is very clingy making sure mummy is ok, which is exhausting. I have two half days of work left then can rest up more. Achy and yes, every day feels like a week and a fight to get to the end in one piece! Also getting quite annoyed at all of the 'not long now' 'could be any time now' comments... it'll come when it's ready and it just makes me feel like, yes it could all start in the next 5 minutes... and it doesn't.... Need to stop listening to all of the encouraging comments so literally I guess!

I am 36+2 also, luckily I finished work last week so I not as tired as I was working a 9 hour day plus a 3 hour round commute! Still very sore & achey though.

Not long at all for all of us, hang in there girls!

I can't wait!!!! I am being induced on monday but still....I keep thinking maybe today every morning.lol They have to come out some time though!!

Oh yes want to be able to go out and see my sheep again :(. I know that prob sounds awful but I'm hoping to bring LO up with a the community here which is crofting. That and I could do with having my body back, feel a bit like its been taken over. I love LO but i really want to meet him now. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->