"Last Meal" advice?

I had one and a half slices of toast and a lovely cup of tea about 7 hours before he was born and that was it! I really had no appetite. Once I got to hospital I thought I'd better eat something (we are allowed to eat, and I'd packed lots of snacks) but I only managed one dried apricot.

I don't really remember being hungry, but it was 10 at night when i went into labour...
I did have sips of lucozade during labour though, that was like nirvana!

The whole pooping on the delivery table weighs heavily on my mind. Scared to eat anything I don't want my husband to see a few hours later!

My last meal was special salmon curry ordered from one of the best indians in scotland, unfortunatly it ended up all over my bed later on that night. Sufface to say I cant look at that curry again :p
In my second day of labour I couldnt eat a thing, everything just came right back up!

I was eating pizza and chips at home before going in to hospital.
I didn't see it again later. Had a quick labour once in hospital so didn't get chance to eat anything else. Was sipping lucozade throughout though.

i had pizza and wedges before going in to be induced with ds2 wasnt sick and i was sipping water during labor ( was overnight so they werent serving food ) with ds1 i ate normally till i got to the hospital then i had a bit of sausage cassarole for dinner ( just a tiny bit ) and apple pie with custard and was fine it didnt come back up lol

I was induced, so before I went in, I had a nice BIG steak, and some twice baked potatoes. Yummy!!!

with DS2 i had a kebab and he was born the next morning, what ever you do dont have a kebab as your last meal!! pmsl

I ate, some seabrook crisps (which i will never eat again) and an apple at lunch.
went to hosp at 4
then i threw up at 4:15 after my internal because i was so excited in a nice cardboard bowl :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->