Last series of Lost!!

Vicks

Reaction score
Starts on Friday!! Ooooh, I can't wait! :happydance:

I really hope they explain everything and why it's all happened.

I'm so excited about this, i really can't wait!

I want to be excited, but I'm afraid i'll be disappointed. I really hope the ending does it justice!

I know what you mean Cookie_Claire - the ending better be worth the hours I've spent loyally watching the show!!!

I want to be excited, but I'm afraid i'll be disappointed. I really hope the ending does it justice!

I know, I just hope they explain everything and don't leave it hanging!

I bet they wrap it all up in the last episode lol!

Apparently they tie up every loose end throughout the season.. i really hope its good

first episode was on tonight in ireland.
all i can say is :shrug::wacko:

I KNOW!!! This better end good!! Seriously! I will write a letter of complaint if its not good haha. I had OH explaining everything to me throughout them :haha:
Im not good with complicated plot lines haha

I only watched one epiosde, sky+ the 2nd, so gonna watch it today!! Am very confused though, what's going on!!!!!
I did watch the special program before which helped - OH says Lost is the only program where they have to explain whats happened as it's so darn confusing lol!!!

Its wierd though. They're on like two timelines now :wacko:
One is because the bomb worked isn't it?? Like what would happen with the island never ever existing, which is how they managed to land safely at the airport, and the other they're still on the island, but back in 2007. How can they be in two places at once??
Jesus they better answer some questions in the third episode :wacko:
xx

I know Charlotteee, it's crazy!! Just watched the 2nd episode this morning.

I think they're gonna make it ALOT more complicated before they explain it all! I have no idea at all how they are gonna finish it though.

But it showed the island under water :wacko:
I'm so confused!! :dohh: I think its gonna be something reaaally stupid. But apparently they're making it so there can never be a spin-off made of it, so that practically says everyones gonna die lol. I want it to hurry.Cant they show it every night rather than every friday?? Haha xx

I know, I hate waiting another week! Hopefully they'll be another 2 episodes next Friday too, that will speed it along lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->