Last week of FEB tester's!! JOIN PLZ!

So I didn't use FMU because I haven't gone to bed and its 6 am lol. I can't sleep for no reason. lol so I decided to take a test, I had just peed like an hr before.

And I believe. I got a faint BFP.
It happened around 5 mins but I waited to look again until 10 minutes when
I then showed my mother inlaw who agreed it was there.

It's for sure there, thin which is weird but its pink the pic doesn't show its pinkness to well but I posted on Testing forum title is BFP?
You can go look :)

I'll set up ob for monday to see if I truly am!

Sounds exciting, I'm off to check.

hmm this is weird I came home and had to pee but when I wiped I had the tiniest amount of bright pink on the toilet paper. and I just had to pee again and there was a really tiny bit of bright pink clot in the toilet

my period usually comes in with a bang...what is this??

Thank you all but I did start cramping VERY bad, I got discharge then, gray discharge, then brown, and then blood. Its been very painful so I think it was a chemical or something. Suck's but after 3 years I'm all to used to let down and i'll make it.

DH was smiling at me saying babe you got your BFP he loved saying it, then that all happened his face when I told him is what hurt the most!

The bleeding lasted 2.5 days. Very weird but it was very painful!

Button how is your BFP holding out? :)

I've had a bit of spotting this morning but I'm pretty sure it's my cervical abrasion playing up as it seems to have stopped now and I haven't had any pain with it. I'm going to call my dr tomorrow and ask her about it and when/if I'll need to be seen as I imagine I'll get a fair bit of bleeding anyway in this pregnancy.

Fingers crossed for your next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"