Last week of first tri - elective ultrasound

alyssa.s

Reaction score
Hi gals,

Just wanted to thank you for all your help this trimester as it is my last week and I hope to see you all over on the second trimester boards. I have an Ob check in scheduled for Friday to check heartbeat and general check in. I want to ask my doc if it's okay to dye my roots since first trimester is over but I'm kinda scared he will freak out and act like I'm a bad soon to be mom. I've heard mixed answers on if it's okay or not.

Also having an elective ultrasound on Saturday at a place that specializes in early gender (guaranteed or money back so I would prefer not to hear any snarky comments about early determination, thanks) so wish me luck for pink!!!

I've gotten my hair dyed while pregnant. It doesn't make you a bad mom at all! Also, my hair stylist has 4 babies and worked through her pregnancies dying people's hair.
However, this is not a "medical fact" but more of a personal opinion. It's a choice only you can make for yourself.
As far as your early gender scan, good luck! I'd do the same thing if I could!
I'm always so impatient to find out what's going on in there! Def post an update! Will be following.
Also, how do they determine? Do they use nub theory or are they able to see the actual bits? Very curious!

They use nubs and lines, also use 3D and 4d to determine. This is all this lady does so I'm sure she's an expert, haha. What a job!

Looks like baby is a boy! Going back in 2 weeks to confirm, then will confirm again at 20 weeks

Good luck! IMO you are fine to dye your hair. We opted out of any elective scans but if I could have found out gender another way I would have! Sending you pink vibes!!

Congrats! That's so awesome you can find out this early! I'm glad you updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->