Last WTT cycle...anyone else?

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
I've been WTT following Drs orders after a miscarriage at the beginning of Feb.... My cycle started March 28, so I have one more official month of waiting.... It's really tough as everyone around me is pregnant and I feel so behind as I should be in 2nd tri had I not lost our pea.... So close but so far.

Anyone else in the home stretch???

Me! Similar reason. I had a chemical mid-Feb and had to wait two cycles before doing clomid again. I'm currently cd 3 so waiting for my next cycle to try.

I'm so sorry for your loss!!!! Chemicals are hard!!!!! I'm on cd4! I can't decide if I want to temp or use Opk??? What do you do usually?

I do both typically. I plan to this cycle since I'm trying to figure out if I'm ovulating on my own. I'm pretty sure I did last cycle based on temps.

So sorry for your loss. :flower:
Nearly at the end of our wait too.

Krissie, I was considering getting opk for this cycle! Haven't decided yet but I'm unsure if my luteal phase is too short... I hope you are ovulating that would be nice I bet 😀

Yo yo, thank you and congrats to being in the home stretch!!!! Waiting is so tough!!!!!!

How are you ladies passing the time? I have been working out and clean eating.... Except today I had a hershey bar... Oops 😜

I have been on a low carb diet. I lost over 11 lbs last month!

I am also working on my yard a lot. We bought this house a year ago and it needs so much love. So it keeps me rather busy.

Plus, it's almost time for me to get my garden put in so that will keep me busy.

That is amazing!!! 11 lbs????? Wow!!!! I have only lost about 2...

That's nice you have projects to work on... I am going to renovate our laundry room soon I hope...

Thanks. I want to lose about 15 more before ttc. So I guess we will see if I can manage that in the next two months!

I do keep really busy. If it's not outside it's inside projects. I have been painting my basement and we plan to install built in boomshelves. I'm having motivation issues getting dh going though.

Probably not this summer but eventually I'd like to retire both upstairs bathrooms. At that time we will also be replacing floors, vanities and toilets. Really all we are leaving is the tub. :haha:

Ooh me! Me! ME!!! :wave: :yipee:

I can't even believe how quickly time has passed!! I have such a HUGE range of emotions going on this month. I am so excited to TTC, I am excited for my wedding, I am excited to see family, I am excited for our vacation!! BUT I am nervous about having so much family staying at my house and the logistics of it, I am nervous about how much more money I have to spend for this wedding, I am nervous for the wedding. So on one hand I'm like "hurry up!" on the other I'm like "nonono, I'm not ready, slow down!!" haha So I make it a point to do one wedding thing and one house thing every day. Just to help me check things off my list. I feel like there is impending doom, which is crazy, I know it will be fun and awesome, but there is so much to do and so many details I don't know if my brain has the capacity for anything else!! haha

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! I am sure that will help make the time pass quickly. And I am sure everything will end up great!

Time is really dragging for me. We plan to start ttc the week before I get out for summer break. So between that and the excitement for break time is going so slow.

Thank you <3 I am seriously so nervous. I had a dream last night that my OH and I were leaving the house at 6PM in a flurry to go to the wedding. The wedding time is at 3, and it is a two hour drive from our house!! HAHA funniest nightmare ever.

Congrats on your wedding &#128512; That definitely gives a fun distraction!

Thank you &#128525; it kind of does, but since I was a little girl, I wanted to be "a wife and a mommy" so I think I'm more excited for TTC than the wedding!! I had a dream last night that I was breastfeeding a bird. Totally strange, but who doesn't have strange dreams....right? ...right??!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! That is one of the best distractions from TTC! Also, your hair is beyond gorgeous (if that's you in your icon) and I can't wait to see what you do with it on your big day.

I'm in my last cycle of waiting and should be starting Clomid when my next AF arrives. However, I might have one more to go since AF is due in a couple weeks and I still have to take a blood test and get the results back before I can get the go ahead from my doctor. I totally forgot about the test so it's completely my bad if we miss this cycle.

I feel like I've been waiting for so long that I can't quite believe that we are going to start TTC soon. It's like, how is it April already?!

How is everyone holding up? I'm going a little crazy. We are at most 40 days out but as few as 27! I am so excited and nervous.

It has gotten to the point that I'm so heavily distracted by the wedding that I haven't thought about it *as much*.

Allie - yep that's my hair haha thanks &#128522;

Yes, distraction is best! I have been focusing on getting my flower beds cleaned out and planning them. So that really helps. It's a lot for heavy moving because I'm removing lava rocks and a ton of organic debris. I don't think the previous owners did much yardwork. :nope: So if I do get pregnant first cycle I won't be able to get much done if I don't do it now.

I think I'm about 2 weeks from my ttc cycle!!!!!!!

Good idea about getting any hard work out of the way krissie! I got my laundry room all done!!!! That was a nice 2 day distraction lol &#128512; I have some new workout DVDs coming in the mail so I'm excited for those &#128512; Working out is a great distraction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->