Last WTT cycle...anyone else?

Krissie - That sounds like a good idea! My cousin had a 3rd one after her other two weren't really that dependent on them anymore. They were still young but I think the youngest was 3 or 4? Then they had another and it was a huge shock to them since they got a lot of their independence back then it was back to caring for an infant.

An update ladies... I had to go to the Emergency Room last night. My throat was so extremely swollen I was unable to breathe! So scary! I got steroids to reduce the swelling and I'm doing better now resting at home. I can't believe how sick I am!

In other news AF is late :shrug: I am like hurry up and get here because I want to ttc!!!

Oh ttc how miserable! I hope you feel better soon. And af arrives soon so you can get on with ttc.

I am 17-19 days out from af. :happydance:

ttc - I'm sure that was scary! Get better soon!

Yay Krissie!! Keep busy!

Hey that's less than 3 weeks!!!!!

I know! I'm so excited. I'm trying to focus on yardwork to help pass the time. And work will be semi busy too. I'm so impatient.

Ds has surgery next week so that should be nice and occupying.

Oh no TTC. Hope you are ok now? How scary. :flower:

AF finally came!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party!!!!!! Never have a been sooo happy to see my period!!!!! Come on baby!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->