Late 20's TTC baby #1 Anyone?

acrews611

Reaction score
We just started TTC baby number one. I'm 27 almost 28 and looking for a buddy. My friends all have kids and had them just by well drinking the same water I think...lol They don't understand and there kids are all well not babies anymore.

I'm 25 so I'm right dab in the middle of my twenties. We started NTNP / TTC in April '11. DH is taking the NTNP approach while I am a little more obsessive and chart and am TTC. All my friends are starting to have babies and seem to get pregnant in the blink of an eye so I know how you feel! What cycle day are you? Are you charting/ doing OPKs? I hope you fall into that water well and get your BFP ASAP!!!

Oh I hear ya about everyone else making it so easy. My friends are more like on kid number 2-3 then starting. Most of my friends have kids that are between 6-10 years old. Here I am still trying. I have been doing opk's but I don't seem to be O'ing every month. I hadn't been bbt cause I don't sleep well so its hard to get that requirement of hours in a row. I have been seeing people keep talking about Soy Iso as a help but Idk I'm not sure if I really want to do that yet. I wish you guys luck. Start drinking that water all your friends are! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->