late AF and bfn

mommaof3girls

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am new to this site :flower:
I had the implanon in and had it removed August 15th, I started bleeding on the 18th, which my dr told me I would have a period right away because of drop in progesterone. Well the next month i got AF on the 15th, and it was not light or anything, heavy and normal. That would have made my last cycle, 29 days long. So I figured this cycle would be the same, well here I am on day 32 and with nothing, and i bought a walmart test for .88 cents, took it this morning and was negative. I feel super sick and am unusually tired, but nothing more than that. Any thoughts?
TIA for any replies :thumbup:

sometimes your cycle doesn't go straight back to normal, it may be up and down before it settles? do you know when you ov??

Iv settled in to 31 days regular as clockwork and my body has just randomly thrown me a curveball with a 38 day cycle :(

I didn't do an ovulation test or anything this month..I figured since I got SO lucky getting my first actual period normally and with a 29 day cycle I wouldn't need to..guess I should order some! How long should I go with no period before I start worrying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->