Late AF and symptoms

Ethereal

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I realise by writing this, that nothing but a test can give me a straight answer, but I suppose I just need to vent and see if anyone has been in a similar situation to me!

My last period was November 16th, now my periods are never bang on 28 days, and usually I'd never really think about it. But this time, I've been feeling very strange.

We aren't trying, but have been using no contraception apart from the (very trustworthy..ha ha ha) pull out method.

We've had sex around 4 or 5 times since my last AF using this method, and for the past week I have turned into a totally different person.

I don't remember feeling all that different with my DD, what gave it away was the morning sickness, so I tested and it was of course positive. But other than that I wouldn't have known.

However I feel overly emotional and unstable, when I'm usually happy and positive I've found that the slightest things set me off crying and shouting. I'm tired 24/7 and just feel as though I'm floating around not having a clue what I'm doing. :dohh:

I've also been having mild lower abdominal cramps, a bit of consitpation and my boobs are a little tender. (ie. if i squeeze them, the pain is slight but sticks around for about 10 seconds)

I feel rather nauseous but I haven't been sick, and I've been a bit headachey.

Any experiences?
Is all this pointing toward a BFP?
What else could it be?

Thank you.

(P.s, I'm getting teary eyed at this music video where some guys kill a baby duck and the little duck family chase them down and seek revenge :cry:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->