Late AF with AF symptoms but no show

LadyE80

Reaction score
As the title reads.
I am 2 days late, cramping, sore boobs. Feel like AF is about to show. Been wearing a tampon for the past 2 days...but nothing.
Scared to test as I feel AF is around the corner and don't want to see a BFN again.

Anyone else late waiting for either BFP or AF, preferrably BFP!

Hello! Yes I'm in the same state too.... I am gassy since Sunday, can't sleep properly due to pains in the stomach, no nausea ... Today I am having period like symptoms, but AF is due on June 3rd. I will test only if AF doesn't show

Hi Mridula,
Yes, I want to wait this one out. My normal cycle ranges between 25 - 26 day,...the longest being 27. So I will see what the weekend brings.

Do you track BBT daily? What's your temperature today?

I guess that's one of the ways to know your status, like if you're ovulating or not and pregnant or not.. I am using a thermometer that I got from CVS to record my temps daily morning... if there's a high surge, then you're ovulating and if the temp is always on the high after your O week, there are chances of getting BFP!

That's what happened to me when pregnant with daughter. I wasn't actively trying to get pregnant so it didn't occur to me when I was late. I kept wearing a tampon to work bc I was cramping like never before and felt AF was about to start any time. When I suddenly got hit with morning sickness, I tested and got a blaring positive. Good luck to you.

the witch got me today.. so I'm out this month :(

Ugh I'm in the same boat my period was due on the 29th of May...I took a test yesterday and it was negative. I have never had a period be this long since my first son, who is now 7 years old. I am going to wait until I'm about two weeks late, than test again. I get so down when I see a BFN...so I'm going to wait :)

Hey ladies,
Now I'm in a damn confusing state! Please helppppp!

According to FF, I ovulated on CD14, so I'm 19 DPO now (CD33) and 3 days late!

I tested on 13DPO :bfn: and tested today again :bfn:

I was having signs of AF arriving till yesterday.. today I have none! No pregnancy symptoms either... What is it then?? Late AF this month??

PS: My cycles are usually between 28-30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->