late AF???

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So this cycle I have refused to do any type of tracking. I had a mc last cycle so I had given up on ttc for a while. Any hoo... now i think my period is late I say think because I have pcos so its always somewhat irregular. I wouldnt really get worked up over it except for the fact that on the 6th about a week before she was due I had this blood twinged ewcm. I thought maybe i ovulated late and that maybe that was ovulation so I gave myself some wiggle room with when to expect af since before i had that cm i thought she was due on the 11th. I figured if that was ovulation spotting (which i had had the previous cycle, it was almost identical) then my new expected af date would be the 20th well needless to say that day has also came and went and still no af. It was weird i had that ewcm on the 6th and a little pink spotting on the seventh but nothing since. Im starting to believe (maybe aimlessly hope) that it was ovulation spotting but implantation bleeding and that I should test. What do you ladies think?

Personally I'd test now if you think your late as you seem to know your body quite well anyway x

Personally I'd test now if you think your late as you seem to know your body quite well anyway x

Im starting to think you might be right about the testing. Im wouldnt say I know my body that well but Ive only had the thick blobs of ewcm twice before that I can remember both the day of or a couple days after confirmed ov, which is why i initially suspected ovulation spotiting. Now being that that was over two weeks ago as well and still no af Im starting to think maybe implantation bleeding looks the same and I may have caught an egg again. If I did I pray its a sticky one I cant deal with another mc right now. Either way guess I'll find out thursday when I test. I'll update the post.

so i took a frer this morning and it was BFN. So i guess im out, i figure ill ask the doctor for progesterone to knock my period on at my appt in a week and start temping again so that I wont have this confusion again. I wont lie kind of disheartented but what can i do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->