Late and bfn?

Kmb007

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum, but not sure where to post?

My last visit from AF was October 30, and I was supposed to get it November 27, but it never arrived. My bf and I bd-ed a time or two during my fertile days.

So I am 19 days late, and AF is due again Christmas Day. I have taken 2 home tests, both of which gave me a bfn (one was a digital, the other a cheapy one). Really not sure what's going on with my body. If I don't get AF by the 25th, I am scheduling a dr's appointment to check things out.

Any advise? Any other people experience this and what were your final results?

Thank you!

im only 3 days late with a bfn...its definitely a confusing situation! did you recently start/discontinue your pill? under a lot of stress? hope it gets figured out soon

Good questions above. Also, did you change your diet or start exercising a lot?

Hey girl,

I'm almost in your exact situation to the date! I'm 18 days late & I got a BFN also. My periods have never been late, so I'm unsure what is going on! Do you feel any other symptoms of possible pregnancy?

Thanks for all of your replies!

@katieebugg and @buninthebelly: I've never been on BC, besides about 6 years ago to help with acne. And that was only for a couple weeks. I haven't made a change in my diet, and I've always exercised moderately.

@Michelle16: I've had nausea off and on, increased back pain (I work as a caregiver so I already have back pain, but now it's more and in different areas of my back). I get frequent headaches/migraines, and just weird feelings in my tummy. A little breast tenderness here and there, and that's about it.

Also similar to me! I've been experiencing intermittent nausea (but no vomiting), hungry more often, & funny feelings in my abdomen. I too am a caregiver, so I can totally attest to the back pain as well! Glad to find someone in a similar situation. Please keep me updated!

After coming off the pill my cycle was regular until the month I fell pregnant! I was about two weeks late so I eventually tested and it was negative. A week and a half later I tested again and I got a BFP. Turns out my cycle had decided to go all over the place and I'd ovulated late.

I won't be testing again until after Christmas. I did another one yesterday morning and still a bfn! If I'm not preggy, that's okay; I just want to know what is going on :/

I'll definitely keep this updated! Feel free to share your updates as well!

tomorrow will be my 5th day late for AF, im experiencing nipple tenderness, lower back pain so badly im having trouble sleeping, nausea here and there typically for a couple hours at night and food aversions as well as lower abdominal (intense/constant) cramping...bfn this morning...ordered some cheapies off amazon...if af doesnt come by the time i get those tests i suppose i'll be testing again...beyond frustrated.

AF :( but at least its an answer to all my confusion! hope you get your bfp!!

Thanks for the update! Still no AF for me- today is 3 weeks late.

But I know tomorrow-Christmas eve I won't be paying too much attention to myself and what's going on; my sister is giving birth to identical twin boys!

Well I got AF today :/ about 9pm, which is very unusual for me. It's usually mid morning/ early afternoon when she arrives. But then again, nothing of this cycle has been right, being as I was 22 days late. And it's only a light, pinkish bleeding.

Anyways, GL to everyone else!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->