late and confused

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
So I am 4 days late, but blood test 3 days ago came back negative. My ob/gyn prescribed me Clomid to start taking on cd5 as my period was already a day late when I went to go see her, and weve been trying for a year now.

The confusion lies between yesterday and today. Yesterday my temp dipped below my coverline and CM started to dry up, so Yay thought AF was about to show. But today, I woke up and my temp is back up and I have loads of creamy CM.

Any ideas what could be going on? Im calling my doc monday if AF still doesnt show.

Clomid can delay ovulation, are u sure of your ovulation date?

I havnt started the clomid yet. my doc prescribed it for my next cycle but im starting to think i got a false negative blood test

How did you confirm ovulation?
I would probably do a hpt

It may have been too early for a blood test depending on when implantation occured

Do u use opk as well as bbt? If u dipped and now have cm i would wonder if u implanted on the day of the dip and thats whybu got a false neg blood test it does happen. Thats why in the uk they only do bloods ifnu are already 4 weeks late to make.sure (sounds good but it can be bloody annoying when u need it lol) when was ur last hpt ? I would do one tomorrow and then if thats neg go to doc and get more bloods done. Fingers crossed for u x

I have been doing hpt's like a mad woman. Confirmed ovulation with bbt and opk and symptoms. Blood test was done day AF was due

I remember with my now 6 yr old my Hcg was 20 and they classed that as negative.
Maybe your hcg was just v low when they did the bloods? Fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->