Late and so very nauseous

blondie_

Reaction score
I was due on Sunday. Im feeling really nauseous at the moment :growlmad:

Oh! I think you should test for us.............um.....................I mean, for yourself.............I'm not addicted to seeing other peoples tests, I promise! :blush:

how are you now hun. Have you tested

Hey thanks for replies. I am actually going to hold off till saturday as if i dont come on tomorrow then that will make me 5 days late. I have never gone over 5 days late before. I felt weird today nauseous and its put me off my lunch a bit. That isn't like me at all i have a really healthy appetite. I have also been a little sick as well. I have had pains like period pain but then again nothing. I am starting to think maybe i am?

You mean we have to wait until Saturday?? just kidding.. ;)

Yep ;) Still no sign getting weird cramps and i was tired i had an early night which resulted in waking up at midnight feeling nauseous.

yeah.. it's Saturday. ;) *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Hi, I did test yesterday with a cleablue and the test was dud. So now im a week late. I tried to test again with cheapies and that went funny on me as well. Im going to have to wait till i can get more clearblue.

oh no, i feel your frustration hun. Hope you can get another test soon.

Yes i have another cheapie im going to use in a bit. Its just so frustrating not knowing. I am now a week late and thats never happened before. Even basing it from stopping the pill and having that bleed when you miss pills im still late either way. Im going to test again later and purchase more clearblue.

I was getting annoyed with my cycles, they are still irregular, but i guess they are still settling after having dd. Hope that last test works for you. Fingers crossed.

So do i. My cycle is usually every 28 days like clockwork. Hope your cycle settles down soon. Your daughter looks gorgous from the little avator photo. So cute!

im hoping they settle soon too. That sic was at 1 day old lol, shes now 23 weeks, well she will be tomorrow lol and very cheeky. Ill have to update with another pic i think. I miss the days of a clock work cycle, i never know where i am anymore nightmare lol.

ok tested with a cheapie and it showed the control line was working and then a very faint line appeared really faint but then really hard to see. I have no idea...

oh no. I hope thats a bfp for you. Now you def need another test lol.

Definatly! Im going to arm myself with a variety of them clearblue frer and ive been reccomended superdrugs own brand!

ok tested with a cheapie and it showed the control line was working and then a very faint line appeared really faint but then really hard to see. I have no idea...

snap a pic and post it here for us to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->