Late and so very nauseous

I know im gutted. I thought to myself last week i cant be but im having symptons and was sick i swear im not imagining this! Thing is when mu mum was pregnant with my sister she didnt find out till gone 5 months her periods were normal and when they tested her hcg it was really really low for someone gone that far. Do you think that could have something to do with it?

hmmm it is possible. There are some out there who dont find out until they are 5 months gone. You could be one of them. Fingers crossed your one of those.

Yes maybe worth a mention to the doctor at least. Im just gutted.

Aww, hope the doc is useful! Sorry to hear about the neg after all your symptoms - wonder if it is related to what your mum experienced? Thinking of you x

Thanks im going to the doctors tomorrow morning instead. OH couldnt do this morning and i hate going their on my own at the best off times.

Good luck at the docs, hopefully you will find out what is going on. :hugs:

ah know the feeling. Hope it goes well. Hugs.

Will keep you all updated.

Im getting strange painful dull cramps in my legs mostly my right one starting from the hip to the knee. :( Not good.

I hope that your Doctor's appointment went well today! We're thinking about you.

Thank you so sweet. He is sending me for bloods but because were one nurse down its not till the 10th of the next month!!!!!! By then if ive not come on i would have missed 2 periods. My stomach is killing today like i am going to but nothing.....I have sharp right hand pain which i mentioned and he said if its get worse to come back. Im feeling pretty crappy at the moment ill wise :(

I hope you feel better.

-I have twisted my ankle twice in 3 days, same one and everything. I think we both need some :hugs: lol

Sorry to hear about your ankle i wish you a speedy recovery seeing as i just saw that your wedding is only 4 weeks away!!!!!!!!! How exciting!

I feel pretty crap again today got really bad right hand side pain thinking of ringing nhs direct. :(

hmmm might be worth a call to nhs hun. Put your mind at rest too. You never know might get your bloods done quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->