Late and so very nauseous

I dont think theres any point if im honest it is like really faint i have to really hold up it in the light to see. So i dont know....

Im going to test again on tuesday. Im going to get 2 clearblue and 2 frers and then hopefully i'll have some sort of answer. Whatever the outcome i need to go to the doctors as there must be some reason why my period hasn't showed.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you..

fingers crossed here too hun. Good luck.

Thank you will let you know the results tomorrow. I have felt sick most of the afternoon and very tired. A bit of stomach pain as well.

it sounds promising, I felt really sick like that with DD from very early (like <5weeks).

If i were pregnant i would be 5 weeks i calculated. Since my earlier evening post i had to rest for an hour as felt very nauseous i couldnt eat my tea and then fell asleep for a little bit. I am now perfectly fine!

Good luck with testing again! Excited for you...sounds hopeful! :dust:

come on haven't you tested yet lol. Hope your get your bfp soon.

Oh good.. I didn't miss the testing yet... ;)

I tested on superdrugs own brand and clearblue and it said not pregnant :(

Im having symptons though so got a doctors appointment for in the morning what will happen now?

oh no, im gutted for you. Although it is possible its a false neg. Hope drs got a bit more joy for you tomorrow hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->