Late August buddy?

rainbows_x

Mummy.
Reaction score
Hi! :wave: I'm Donna, 19 years old, will be 20 when bubs is here!
I am due August 21st.
This will be my second pregnancy, after a miscarriage in September '09.
I have a boyfriend, who is the father (and the father of our angel)

If anyone would like to chat feel free :)

Hi rainbows,

I am Dena, 32 years old but 33 when the baby gets here and also looking for bump buddy. I am due Aguust 20th. I know we got some years between us but if you don't mind being my buddy, please let me know:flower:

Hi tickledpink!
congratulations on your pregnancy, and we're only one day apart, exciting!

I definatley wouldn't mind being your bump buddy, how are you finding things so far? I see you have your gender scan on the 25th or march, I have mine on the 8th of April!

Yes and it seems so far away. I'm trying not to countdown the days but it's so hard. As far the pregnancy goes, I think I may have finally gotten past morning sickness (I think) which was the only thing about to drive me nutso. How are things going with you?

I've had terrible morning sickness, I had practically no symptoms until 6 weeks I had constant nausea until 8 weeks, I am still occasionally sick and always feel sick before I wake up, but it's definatley not as bad as it was! And I have had a growth spurt these past few days, I finally have a bump!

Congrats on getting a bump! I had a bit of tummy flab before the baby so I think it might be a couple of more weeks before it is just the baby poochin out there. From the front you can tell. But from the side, eh lol

I'm totally different, from the side I look huge, but from the front I don't look any different! I have quite a bad cold at the moment, so mostly going to spend the next few days in bed I think! But coughing with a bad gag reflex and still having a little bit of morning sickness is NOT good :(

I still haven't thrown up today so I am counting my blessings. My bf is sick with the stomach flu and I'm hoping not to get it because it's terrible. My bloat is finally gone and left me with my pre-pregnancy flab lol I should thank it for the kind gift. Make sure you drink plenty of water though I know water can be disgusting when you're not feeling well. I just got over some sinus problems myself.

Heyy :)
Im Noirin im 18 and due 19th august :)
might be 19 wen babys born if i go overdue lol my bdays 27th :D
if u wana chat on msn or watever add me on here and ill give ya my addy :D xxxxx

Hey Norin and congratulations. Feel free to join us. I'll send you an add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->