• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

Hi ladies,

Nice to meet you and sorry for all your losses. :(

I had my 1st m/c and a d&c on July 25th. I was supposed to be 12 weeks and went for a routine u/s. Needless to say babe stopped growing around 8 weeks. So here I am. I never skipped a beat and have been ntnp. I do however would not mind to be pregnant for the ntnp period. I have no clue when I will get AF or O. So I am a Not sure yet girl.

Hopefully this thread will be good luck for us. Lets get some BFPs!!!

My name is Colleen BTW and I am in Canada :)

Hello Colleen and welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. This is an excellent place to come for support and even vent if you need to. :hugs:

Hopefully your cycle will get on track real soon. Are you doing BBT or opks to see when you will O?

Good luck and let's bring on the :bfp:

Soooo how am I going to amuse myself for these next 2 weeks while I wait for my big fat smiley face on the OPK?? :)

hi ladies can i join?!? AF got me today..after being 12days late...cruel so and so!!

really down about it and was thinking of giving it a break this month but im headin on holidays in 2 weeks so i figure ill relax and ttc at the same time lol if its possible!!!

fingers crossed for everyones bfp! this is our month!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Colleen,
Sorry for your loss, it's so hard to go through a m/c. I've gotten so much support on b&b after my mc at about 6 weeks, back on June 25.

We're in this journey of TTCAL together.

Hey...
Just miscarried at 4 weeks 1 day on the 6th. Almost done bleeding, if my cycles stay the same, I should be testing around the 29th or 30th. But after a chemical in June and a miscarriage now, I am seriously considering waiting until I get sick. LOL

Geegee, I feel the same way, thank goodness I'm really going to be busy next week, today was killer, since I was waiting for deliveries at my house all day and couldn't do anything.

Jojo, sorry about AF, and that blows that she was so late. Hope that you enjoy your holiday, just have fun, I swear that it makes TTC so much better to be in a new place. I was just telling my husband that we needed a vacation to TTC. That old bed is so dull and has seen way too much boring action, lol

Hi ladies!!!

I am planning to test August 27th.. I had a d&c on May 20th due to a blighted ovum.
I am so happy that we're finally ttc..

Good luck everyone!!

Vaurissa,
I'm sorry for your loss, hugs to you. It's hell going through a m/c, much less a m/c and a chemical.

I feel the same way about testing late, too much disappointment and I'd rather not know too.

Im so happy to see my name on the list...so thank you justwaiting...i have been doing the odd opk...should be doing them daily but sometimes they make babymaking too scheduled for me so i like to go with the flow...im not even sure when i will ovulate or if i have already im on CD15...and have been having twinges for a few days now...so could be any day now...fingers crossed...i feel so happy today...i just feel positive...for all of us ladies...cant wait till we ALL post our bfp on here in a few weeks...today i ordered 25 highly sensitive hpt's so it looks like i will be a POAS addict!! hehe!!...GL to all x x x sending lots of baby dust and sticky beans all you way

august 30th or september 1st. 2 weeks after I should ovulate.

please add me.

That's awesome, thanks for those words! I feel really positive for all of us. We've all been through a lot, or we wouldn't be in this thread. I can't wait to see some BFPs popping up here! I hope it's mine, but even if it's not, it makes me happy to see other people have their dreams come true :), esp. other ladies who have seen the hardships of loss.

Patiently, I'm kind of jealous of your 25 highly sensitive hpts, I've got two measly tests sitting upstairs, it's the only way I can control myself, only buying a few at a time.

Vaurissa,
I'm sorry for your loss, hugs to you. It's hell going through a m/c, much less a m/c and a chemical.
I feel the same way about testing late, too much disappointment and I'd rather not know too.

Exactly. I have heard too that the more sick you get the better hold the bean has. I am sure that is just a tale... but... :-D LOL

Where are you guys stationed btw, I was over there in both Baumholder (3 yrs)and Kaiserslautern (3 yrs). As a matter of fact my DD was born in Landstuhl at the military hospital of course. LOL

Bastetgrrl - Thank you for the welcome. I am doing BBT and just got some OPK's today. Took one tonight and it was very close to positive. I also took a HPT and am still showing a very very faint +. Right now I am cd 17. Temps are still pre-O. I am also feeling some twinges in the ovaries. Looks like we are both waiting to O for the 1st time after m/c. Sorry I just chart stalked ;)

KatyW- Thanks also for the welcome. I am looking forward to getting some BFP's with you ladies.

Sorry everyone again for the losses. So hard.

It's really tough waiting for our bodies to get back to normal, isn't it? I feel like it's taking forever but my hcg levels were so high and I figure it probably took awhile for them to get back to zero. They were still high at 4 wks after.

Hopefully you'll get a positive opk very soon. Good luck and lots of sticky dust :dust:

hi ladies can i join?!? AF got me today..after being 12days late...cruel so and so!!

really down about it and was thinking of giving it a break this month but im headin on holidays in 2 weeks so i figure ill relax and ttc at the same time lol if its possible!!!

fingers crossed for everyones bfp! this is our month!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

When would you like me to put you down for?

Welcome Coshea Vaurissa, Clause81, 9babiesgone and Jojo.
It's great to have you hear, the more the merrier sharing our TTC journeys.

I agree with the ladies above who said they'd rather wait to test then find out and have a chemical, I agree but I have no will power and always test at about 10dpo (lol)
I have a bag of 10miu tests and 2 frers and another first response waiting in my drawer, for the beginning of next month, but I think I'll have ultrasounds and blood tests with my tracking anyway so may not need them, never hurts to POAS!!!

Oh and by the way my name is Kellie!

thanks justwaiting. I have had 11 miscarriages, and 2 twins lost to medical malpractice. I am glad to be here. I am just trying to have a baby with my husband, bc my two living children are from previous before I met him. been trying for 2 years now!

Hi ladies, I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks on the 9th July and have had one normal cycle since. I think I ovulated on Monday 8th August and expect AF or hopefully a BFP around the 22nd. Is that too early to join the group? Will be nice to have some company... Lots of luck and good wishes to everyone here - I hope it's your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->