• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Late August to September testers - Who's with me?????

Congrats Mon n jon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: )

Thank you so much hun! I just have to get a blood test tomorrow to confirm everything. Then I should get a call by 2 PM with the results. God, I can't wait, how I wish these early days would go a little faster.

well ladies af is now 1 day late!! did a test this morning and negative. i have no idea when i ovulated either !!! however on the plus side i go away tomorrow morning for 2 weeks in the sun so will update when im home xx

Do you camp down here with us US-turners? LOL
Oh yes... where the beer is cheap and the wine is cheaper!!!
My poor country has barely seen a cent of my money this summer.. it will soon though. summer is almost done.. it is already getting chilly!!!
:sad2:
OMG you are so funny! Good to hear that our wine and beer are cheap, makes me feel like I don't waste so much of my money now. Last time I was up there, I was around 10, so I really don't remember much, and definitely wasn't drinking the alcohol lol. I actually live in the state of Washington. Do you live above me or one of our other fine northern states? I spent 6 years in Germany and their beer is fairly cheap (when it was the Mark and not the Euro) but to me, it's nasty! LOL

We are just above Maine in New Bruswick.

I'm in Maine! Southern Maine though..a bit different than northern Maine, but we like camping down in southern Maine too! :)

Do you camp down here with us US-turners? LOL
Oh yes... where the beer is cheap and the wine is cheaper!!!
My poor country has barely seen a cent of my money this summer.. it will soon though. summer is almost done.. it is already getting chilly!!!
:sad2:
OMG you are so funny! Good to hear that our wine and beer are cheap, makes me feel like I don't waste so much of my money now. Last time I was up there, I was around 10, so I really don't remember much, and definitely wasn't drinking the alcohol lol. I actually live in the state of Washington. Do you live above me or one of our other fine northern states? I spent 6 years in Germany and their beer is fairly cheap (when it was the Mark and not the Euro) but to me, it's nasty! LOL

We are just above Maine in New Bruswick.

I'm in Maine! Southern Maine though..a bit different than northern Maine, but we like camping down in southern Maine too! :)

Awesome!! We are still east coast!!! The campground we go to is on a boarder town so really it is about 80% Canadian.. maybe more.
We are pretty much finished up for the year one more trip to close it all up. I am happy to be sticking around home a bit more.

We do travell to south Maine at least once a year .. portland mainly. i like the outlets. We took our kids to the portland kids museum this year too.. had a blast.

Thank you so much hun! I just have to get a blood test tomorrow to confirm everything. Then I should get a call by 2 PM with the results. God, I can't wait, how I wish these early days would go a little faster.

My everything is crossed for you!!!

Wow ladies i'm so happy to see all the BFP's congratulations to you all and lots of sticky baby dust to you all.

well ladies af was due today and she hasn't turned up, not the slightest sign that shes even thinking about it. Iam so confused :wacko: i tested yesterday and it was bfn i mean totally white but iam feeling sooooo tired all day, i have raging heartburn again at all times of day and night and an increase in my appetite. I didnt have breakfast before i took my daughter to school this morning and i was boking coming home. I haven't felt like that since my last bfp. I dont know whats going on with me am just so confused and if the witch is coming i just want her to arrive so i can start a new cycle :brat:

Congrats Mon!!!

Sorry I have been MIA too. I am I think CD14 and waiting to O. I have been Oing usually around CD 18 but I feel very crampy so I think I will in the next 2 - 3 days.

Congrats to all the BFP's and baby dust to all those hoping for one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->