Late!!! Bfn, need input!!!!!

NicoleMarie

Trying to conceive (TTC)
Reaction score
I am anywhere from six to nine days late, I have never been late before and I have very sore beasts I have taken a handful of pregnancy tests and they are all negative has any one expierenced this and turned out to be pregnant? Any advice would be helpful

Not sure but didn't want to r&r. Symptoms sound hopeful and some people don't get their bfp for a week or two after af is due. Have you taken the more sensitive tests?

It's not very common, but some women don't get a BFP until later. Being late could be due to stress or any number of things. If you're using an accurate test and still think you might be pregnant, you could get bloodwork done and that would tell you for sure. Good luck.

It took me awhile to get my BFP too.... I got it at 15DPO with a clearblue digital test. Even a few days later the line still wasn't showing up on the cheapie ebay tests I was using. Go out and get a digital!! :)

Thanks for all of the responses!!! Unfortunately AF arrived this morning... ugh the disappointment is unbareable!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->