late, bfn, wacky chart, help!

rebeccafoever

Reaction score
So, I have had the wackiest cycle. I have been charting for 10 months and this on takes the cake. To start my O date is unsure due to an a abnormal slow rise. Normally it jumps from 97.5 to 98.0 the next day. Typically I ovulate early9-12. It looks like I o on feb 7-9. I typical get breast pain after o and it begun the 7th. However whenever my temp dip I lost my breast tenderness. Really weird. Never had that on and off. Also I have a lp of 11-13 days max. I am 15 dpo and have eggwhite looking light brown cm and very little. This sorta normal however last two cycles I have not had this. I tested bfn as of this morning. Last 3 days my pain has increase and is mostly on top of my bbs, typically are on bottom or sides. I have some nauseous ness but I have had it before. Fyi the invalid temps in the begining was from the flu and the last two days I had a possible sinus infection. I feel like my breath is cold. I have hpv unfortunately and from what my doc says it causes the cervix to bleed when touch. Ugh. What do u think? Sure looks like I am not, I definitely feel off but my cycle is weird. I also normally get a dip at 5 dpo but light .2 degrees. And I typically drop in temp 2-3 days before. I am confuse! Attached is my chart!
I did the from my phone so forgive me with my spelling errors if any.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe