late bfp?

cravemyheart

Reaction score
has anyone experienced this or know someone who has?

I've tested up until yesterday with BFN. I'm now a day late. I was wondering if its possible to have a late BFP sometime after AF is due?

I'm in the same boat... My cycle has always been 27 days exactly except for some reason last month I was 9 days late and the morning I was about to test AF came, so I didn't. Wish I did cus I wonder if it was a chemical and now this month I am 7 days late and still no sign of AF and I tested on day 4 and 5 of being late and BFN. So I'm thinking it's just going to be late again but it doesn't feel like she's coming. If it does not come by next week I'm gona get a blood test.

I have heard this happen quite a bit. Some even say it took them a few months to get their BFP! Good luck!

I was due for AF on August 4th and she was a no show and now I am 2 days late (16dpo). I took a test yesterday and negative hpt. I have had cramping, some cm, boobs hurt here and there, constipated, headaches, tired and feeling blah. I had hemorrhoids the day or 2 after ovulation and have been constipated on and off. I also have been experiencing hot flashes and cold chills. All 3 of my pregnancies I had gotten my BFP on the day AF was expected. This is driving me crazy!! My sister just had a baby and she didn't get her BFP until she was a week late.:wacko:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->