Late birth story of DYlan William-a natural, unassisted birth of an 11lber!!

Omg I saw the title and thought you meant unassisted in the traditional sense! Well done you though!

lol! sorry should have specified more clearly, maybe an uninterfeared with birth, it's just that use of forceps etc... is called assisted where i went is all!

well done you! Your story has given me hope as my baby is on the 95th percentile already and I have over 6 weeks to go yet lol! My first child was 8lbs 10oz and delivered via cesarean so am going natural with this one and was getting myself a bit panicked lol! He is lovely, enjoy being a mummy x

great story! made me giggle :haha:

:shock: Thought the title of the post made it a worthwhile read, CONGRATULATIONS! Hes a cutie too, well done on giving birth naturally, Im sitting here wincing at the thought! :haha:
xx

Oh my goodness, an amazing story.. & what a whopper!!!!

Huge huge congrats to you, he's gorgeous!

well done you! Your story has given me hope as my baby is on the 95th percentile already and I have over 6 weeks to go yet lol! My first child was 8lbs 10oz and delivered via cesarean so am going natural with this one and was getting myself a bit panicked lol! He is lovely, enjoy being a mummy x

You so CAN do it!! My 'little' guy was above 95th percentile too at that stage, but i think that in some ways his size and weight helped with the natural birth, as gravity helped speed things up if you know i mean! And don't forget just because your baby is big, if it's just a naturally big baby, the baby will be in proportion, fo example my baby was REALLY long, (though he wasn't exactly skinny either!)it's more diabetic babies where they have a lot of excess fat that problems can occur with, even then i think they scare monger poor mummies!
Good luck with your natural birth, i look forward to reading your birth story,and i hope you get the birth you want!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->