Late but Negative Tests :(

worldtravlerk

Reaction score
Hello all,
We have been trying to conceive for about 4 months now. I have always had a regular cycle of about 24days and a 4 day AF. This is the first month that i have been late. Currently i am 3 days late. I tested at 2 days late got two BFN. 😫😤 This month something just feels diffrent though. Ive also had a slight discharge which is unusual for me. Any advice or encouragement? Did I test too soon? Am I being to hopeful?
Thanks Ladies

Do you know for sure when you ovulated? If not you could have just ovulated later and AF isn't late yet.

Ill 99.9% sure I ovulated. We keep meticulous track of everything. 25th was my ov date this month. I also always get sore BBS before my monthly and I have nothing this month. I do however notice swelling in them though.

Um, Maybe you did ovulate late this cycle? I would wait about a week ad retest if AF does not show up. Hopefully you get your BFP! :)

Ill 99.9% sure I ovulated. We keep meticulous track of everything. 25th was my ov date this month. I also always get sore BBS before my monthly and I have nothing this month. I do however notice swelling in them though.

Do you temp or use OPK's? If not then I bet you just ovulated later than you thought.

At 3 days late you should be able to get a positive HPT by now. But if you ovulated late it could be too early.

Wait a couple days and test again.

Rawr! Ha. Waiting is always the worst. Im hoping I didnt ovulate late. My wonderful mother said the stress from my work may have cause a late AF but Im hoping she is way wrong.

Rawr! Ha. Waiting is always the worst. Im hoping I didnt ovulate late. My wonderful mother said the stress from my work may have cause a late AF but Im hoping she is way wrong.

I always used to say that about stress. But from everything I've read stress won't delay your AF, late ovulation will :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->