Late cycle, cramping, late ovulating, slight discharge.... Help?

Momma26

Reaction score
I am not asking if im pregnant lol. Only a test will answer that; im well aware of that.

This my be a little rambled; but i am going to go in order.

Im having some issues and what i am wanting help with is: has anyone dealt with this and what was your outcome.

I went to my obgyn 4 days before my expected period due to extreme pain on my right (pelvic/lower abdomen) and (i look 5 months pregnant) bloating. During the pelvic exam she states my right ovary was and is swollen.

Ultrasound was done to check on the complex cyst i had on my right ovary, during ultrasound she said she didnt see the complex cyst anymore (i assume it ruptured and why i was in extreme pain) she then said i was ovulating! She seen the corpus luteum/egg/whatever term and that my extreme pain was due to that; ovulating! All confirmed by ultrasound.

So i ovulated 4 days before expected period. Im only 1 day late. Cycle/AF was due yesterday. I never knew i could ovulate 4 days before cycle!

My cycle is every 24days, exact.

I never stopped cramping for more than 2 days this entire month.

I have had what felt like AF flow "gushing" which was watery white/eggwhite discharge last night (AF due day). No blood.

My left boob has been so sore, which is a new thing for me!

Headaches are insane.

Started with lower back pain(right side) this morning (1 day late)

We are using condoms as protection.

When i wiped 2 days before my AF was due there was pink and slight brown, but that was only when i wiped and only a tiny little bit.

My questions are;

Has anyone dealt/experienced this?

Why oh why am i so extremely bloated?

Could my cycle be late due to late ovulation? (I dont know when i usually ovulate as i dont chart but ultrasound confirmed the ovulation this cycle so that was wednesday and today is sunday)

When should my cycle be back on track ?

Did anyone end up pregnant with these symptoms?

Also; I have done a FRER this morning and legit BFN. I am not TTC but will be happy either way.

Any insight or similar experience with this will help me bunches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->