late dating scan :/

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Hello all im currently 11+3 and I got my dating scan appoinyment today and its not till 21st feb which will make me 16+5 is it normal to have such a late dating scan? Will they still scan me of turn me away on the day? Also any idea if they could tell the sex and would they tell me? Sorry for all tje questions im just giddy lol xx

Dating scan is usually at 12 weeks so it is late, maybe call them and let them know you will be 16+ weeks, I guess most people don't know exact dates so waiting a few weeks won't matter... They should be able to tell you the gender at 16 weeks tho so I guess your have a double whammy :) x

Thats far too late. Call the hospital. If you are looking to have the NT scan it needs to be done by 13weeks 6 days x

This is what I thought I had a scan at 10+5 and she basically said she did a dating scan then so im not sure :/

I agree, far too late! Probably an error, I'd give them a buzz x

Have you asked to be screened for Down syndrome?

They only do the dating scan at a certain date as the latest you can be screened for it is 13 weeks and 3 days I think.

I have mine today and I'm 13 weeks 1 day. They told me I couldn't have mine any later.

If you have turned down the screening maybe that's why it's late. I had an early scan at 8 weeks and got told I wouldn't get a 'dating scan' unless I wanted the screening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->