Late February 2017 / Early March 2017

Killylou and char&bump congratulations to you both x

Oh dear, I started bleeding yesterday and it hasn't stopped since. Passed a big clot this afternoon. Was supposed to be seeing my gynae on Tuesday for my first scan to hear the heartbeat but I guess that will now be an appointment to make sure everything has come away without any complications.

This is my first miscarriage. In shock but at least I was only 6 weeks along so was spared any further heartache.

Hopefully will be up and running and ready for an April baby soon!

Did you go and they said that it's a miscarriage? I started bleeding today too and passed a big clot. I have no cramps. Did you? Going in tomorrow for a scan.

Thanks ... I am worried but at the same time I feel like everything is fine.. I think I would've had terrible cramps... but all there was was bleeding and only on and off. And now it stopped after the clot. Hopefully there is good news tomorrow. Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Did you go and they said that it's a miscarriage? I started bleeding today too and passed a big clot. I have no cramps. Did you? Going in tomorrow for a scan.

Nope I am only seeing the doc tomorrow or Tuesday -it's just a gut feeling and seems the likely outcome considering the size of the clot and that the bleeding just hasn't let up at all since yesterday morning :cry:

I had cramps throughout both of my pregnancies with DS1 and DS2 and for this one I also had cramps (uterine stretching) but I did have stronger more AF-type cramps last night and today.

I have tried to be hopeful as I know how many women experience this and go on to have healthy babies but I just feel like this is looking too much like a miscarriage.

And I was so, so, so excited for this one. My 3rd and last baby to complete my family.

But I am sure that if your instinct says you are fine then you are fine. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow! Let us know how it goes

Nope I am only seeing the doc tomorrow or Tuesday -it's just a gut feeling and seems the likely outcome considering the size of the clot and that the bleeding just hasn't let up at all since yesterday morning :cry:

I had cramps throughout both of my pregnancies with DS1 and DS2 and for this one I also had cramps (uterine stretching) but I did have stronger more AF-type cramps last night and today.

I have tried to be hopeful as I know how many women experience this and go on to have healthy babies but I just feel like this is looking too much like a miscarriage.

And I was so, so, so excited for this one. My 3rd and last baby to complete my family.

But I am sure that if your instinct says you are fine then you are fine. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow! Let us know how it goes

Sending lots of love for your appointment xx

Thanks ... I am worried but at the same time I feel like everything is fine.. I think I would've had terrible cramps... but all there was was bleeding and only on and off. And now it stopped after the clot. Hopefully there is good news tomorrow. Don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Will keep everything crossed for you tomorrow xx

Thanks guys... going in in an hour..

Dannypop :I really hope that the doctor gets to tell you the good news that everything is fine. Were they really bad pains? As far as I've heard the cramps are excruciatingly painful. Anyway I will have my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully we are both lucky and get to have healthy babies.

Thanks so much KimmyLou!!

Vela -doc sent me for bloodtest to check progesterone and BETA levels. I have been waiting for 5 hours for the results -eeeek! So nervous.

I am still bleeding so it is very very doubtful that the test will yield anything other than the result I expect. Still. Let's all keep positive till then!

How did your appointment go?!!!

they did an ultrasound and couldn't see anything.. but she kept reassuring me that it's too early to see anything and that the pelvic exam shows that cervix is still closed and everything looks good down there. So that's fine. They send in my bloods again for hcg and have to go back in two days for another go at the u/s and Hcg lvls..

My bleeding had stopped and still no pain..
But to make you feel better. My MIL told me she bled for a whole month through with her son and he came out fine.. So maybe everything is still fine. Did they do a scan with you?

My DH is thinking positive, he thinks everything is fine. So let's hope he is right.

I am dying with worry here. don't know how i will sleep tonight or handle tomorrow. Also to make it worse i'm chained to the bed, so all i can do is google and think about it. I am not allowed to leave the bed.

Dannypop did you try doing a pregnancy test again to see if it's still dark? I might do another of the same brand and see if it got darker or anything.

I went to my Obgyn this morning and he did a thorough examination. Head to toe. But from the blood tests alone he said he was sorry for the miscarriage. It was a blighted ovum so at least there was no actual fetus to begin with.

I instinctively knew as when I went to gym last week I had all my usual energy. With both my other successful pregnancies the second I peed on the stick my gym workouts were so bloody awful. I was totally breathless from 4 weeks pregnant!

So now he says I should ovulate in about 2.5 weeks. He checked and saw the follicles sitting there waiting to mature and produce eggs. He is going to hold my hand throughout the whole next phase. He will send me for bloods next week to check my progesterone and will let me know when I am about to ovulate. I will then go for a scan to check the maturity of the egg so he can pinpoint ovulation.

I know it sounds so crazily thorough but I am in South Africa and everyone goes private here so this is how the system is.

I am so glad that everything is looking good for you Vela. Holding thumbs it continues on a good successful path.

I went to my Obgyn this morning and he did a thorough examination. Head to toe. But from the blood tests alone he said he was sorry for the miscarriage. It was a blighted ovum so at least there was no actual fetus to begin with.

I instinctively knew as when I went to gym last week I had all my usual energy. With both my other successful pregnancies the second I peed on the stick my gym workouts were so bloody awful. I was totally breathless from 4 weeks pregnant!

So now he says I should ovulate in about 2.5 weeks. He checked and saw the follicles sitting there waiting to mature and produce eggs. He is going to hold my hand throughout the whole next phase. He will send me for bloods next week to check my progesterone and will let me know when I am about to ovulate. I will then go for a scan to check the maturity of the egg so he can pinpoint ovulation.

I know it sounds so crazily thorough but I am in South Africa and everyone goes private here so this is how the system is.

I am so glad that everything is looking good for you Vela. Holding thumbs it continues on a good successful path.

I'm so sorry Hun xx

i think i'm losing it too... i have period pains and am bleeding slightly again... i think this is it... i am devastated. i'll still let you know what the doc says tomorrow but i'm not expecting good news. i'm sorry dannypop but i know how you are feeling... at leadt we know after mc's we are supposed to be super fertile. so hoping for that. i didnt have much symptoms either and i knew something wasnt right with that....

i think i'm losing it too... i have period pains and am bleeding slightly again... i think this is it... i am devastated. i'll still let you know what the doc says tomorrow but i'm not expecting good news. i'm sorry dannypop but i know how you are feeling... at leadt we know after mc's we are supposed to be super fertile. so hoping for that. i didnt have much symptoms either and i knew something wasnt right with that....

Sending lots of love for your appointment tomorrow xx

Good luck!! Will be watching for updates.

I am also totally focusing now on how fertile you are supposed to be directly after a MC so expecting big things from my eggs this month!

So dannypop I lost it too.. at the hospital for observation and will be getting bloods done to make sure hcg goes down and then a scan to make sure it's all gone and then they said I should wait atleast one period and then I can keep trying. I'm sad but ready to try again and get my rainbow baby. Hopefully we will join again for April or may. :) thanks guys and I wish the rest of you a happy and healthy 9.months. :)

So dannypop I lost it too.. at the hospital for observation and will be getting bloods done to make sure hcg goes down and then a scan to make sure it's all gone and then they said I should wait atleast one period and then I can keep trying. I'm sad but ready to try again and get my rainbow baby. Hopefully we will join again for April or may. :) thanks guys and I wish the rest of you a happy and healthy 9.months. :)

Really sorry Hun :( xx

Thank you ^^ it's fine. I won't forget my baby even if it was just small. I will always remember it and then try for another one. Just next time I feel like I won't be as excited like at the beginning. I'm scared that it will happen again but it'll be fine. You guys enjoy your pregnancy and hopefully it'll be all good with no complications ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->