Late February 2017 / Early March 2017

mrsbrrs

Reaction score
Hey ladies

so, if all goes well my baby should be due around this time frame.

Unfortunately I started bleeding today without cramps and another positive pregnancy test. Hoping it's sch and not a miscarriage.

So, anyone out there with similar due dates?

:baby: :cloud9: :baby: :cloud9:

Hey mrsbrrs :hi:

Me edd based in when I know I ovulated is 6th March. I'm so nervous after reading losses, 3 of the very early, but I'm trying to be positive. Other than positive tests I have no symptoms at all x

IMG_20160624_082143.jpg

Screenshot_20160625-085719.jpg

Hi!

Me too -also due around 2 March but this is my 3rd baby so think he/she may come a little early around mid/end of Feb.

I have two boys ages 5.5 and 2.5.

I think I am even more excited this time round than my other two! This baby will be our last.

MrsBrrs how are things going today?

Hi all!! I'm due 4th of March. This will be our 2nd and last baby.

I got my first very faint BFP at 8dpo on the 19th with evening 2hr hold. I then continued testing all that week. I got my Beta HCG back today and at 4w2d they were 460! Which I'm very happy with as when I was this far along with ds they were only 180.

hi there.. i am now 4w+1 and only symptom is cramping, very sore bbs and nipples and a little tired but nothing special, also ham cravings XD and hot flashes here and there.

Test progression going very well, should have my blood results tomorrow.

EDD: 8th of March 2017 and if the baby stays in a bit longer we might have a st. patricks day baby :D

Hi Ladies,

I'm due 9th March and this is our 3rd baby.

We have 2 boys, almost 5yrs and 2.5yrs

I only found out last night and am in shock still.

So far cramping, bad digestion and boobs have filled out

I have no symptoms at all really, it's driving me mad now. I'm still testing 3 times a day just to see those lines so I know I really am.

I did have sore nipples yesterday but that's disappeared now.

My assisted conception unit have book me in for an early scan on the 19th July and I'll be 7+1 by then so will hopefully get to see a lovely little heartbeat x

Princess, I'm sure your symptoms will hit you soon enough and when they do you will be asks for a break from them :haha: I also can't wait for my early scan which I've been told to book for 7/8 week mark so I'm a bit torn as when to book, the week earlier would be great for the reassurance, ect but if I wait the extra week we will see more.��

Babydoll I had a scan at 7 weeks with my DS and he was just like a littright kidney bean with a tiny little hb flickering away. He definitely don't look at all like a baby but seeing the hb was very reassuring x

Congrats on a good scan. :) so question... do you guys know if it's normal to have orange -brownish discharge?

Hello all! I am due March 11th, 2017. This is my first pregnancy. I have my first pregnancy test July 5th. I go back and forth with wanting to take a home pregnancy test, but so far have held off.
I had my FET on June 24th and have felt symptoms very strong for 3 days now.
I want to be realistic about my chances at success but I cant contain my excitement. Ive only told my mom and mother-in-law so far. I was skeptical at even telling them but I dont want to go thru this alone. My husband is definitely in protection mode. He keeps saying "wait until the pregnancy test". Im okay with him not showing his excitement, but I cant hide it.
Im excited to tell you ladies the great news in 2 days!!

Congrats Diane!

How late is AF? So exciting. Welcome!!

Hi ladies, I am due roughly 28th February (not totally sure on dates) and this will be our 4th baby xx

Thank you Dannypop! AF is roughly 7 days late. I had the transfer on June 24th and the dr said 10 days and the hcg pregnancy test is to be taken.
Im incredibly nervous but also excited. Praying this works!!

Thank you Dannypop! AF is roughly 7 days late. I had the transfer on June 24th and the dr said 10 days and the hcg pregnancy test is to be taken.

Hooray! Sounds very positive!!:happydance:

How long has the journey been for you? Sounds like it's been quite a ride ...:hugs:

Congratulations Diane, how exciting. I can't believe you've had the willpower to hold off testing x

How long has the journey been for you? Sounds like it's been quite a ride ...:hugs:

Thank you!! Yeah, I definitely wish the process could have been easier. My husband an I have been trying to conceive naturally since 2005. I finally decided to go for infertility treatment in 2010 which was a horrifying ordeal. After healing from 13 corrective surgeries, I finally decided go give treatment one more try this past December. Today I am 4 weeks and 1 day! :wohoo: FET was done June 24th. I'm super excited!
Thanks again for the kind words! :*

Congratulations Diane, how exciting. I can't believe you've had the willpower to hold off testing x

Hello PrincessTaz! - I don't know how I've been able to put it off. For some reason I kept telling myself I'd find out July 5th. I guess it's just fear, I don't want to take the chance of incorrect bad news. I would probably take it pretty hard. I cannot wait until tomorrow!! :happydance:

Thank you!! Yeah, I definitely wish the process could have been easier. My husband an I have been trying to conceive naturally since 2005. I finally decided to go for infertility treatment in 2010 which was a horrifying ordeal. After healing from 13 corrective surgeries, I finally decided go give treatment one more try this past December. Today I am 4 weeks and 1 day! :wohoo: FET was done June 24th. I'm super excited!
Thanks again for the kind words! :*

No ways!!! So this is literally your first bit of success in all these years. I can't possibly imagine how you must be feeling. That is truly incredible.

I feel so privileged to be a part of finding out your news tomorrow!
Amazing.

Hi :wave:

I'm due my second on 28th feb, 6 weeks today! Found out on saturday so still in shock a bit ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->