Late implantation or super light period? Help!

Emelie

Reaction score
Hi! I'm just quite confused here so I thought I'd turn to you ladies for help. I BD'd on my ovulation day on 6/11 and I had a few BFP related symptoms but not a lot. My 'period' started right on time on 20/11 but it was unusually light and only lasted two days. There's no sign of it coming back either, I'm clueless. It usually lasts 4-5 days and quite heavy so I am at a loss here. Should I take a test or pass it off as try again next month?

i had that happen before. my period lasted two and a half days and was extremely light. i thought it was implantation but nope, my af just kept tricking me more and more each cycle. in fact, i had spotting all day long that was pink for 16 hours. never filled the pad. then by nightfall it became a flow but it was very light. horrible how af can be. it sucked more that this all happened on the day my implantation was supposed to occur so it was a whole week early..! and i normally have a clockwork 28 day cycle. the next cycle i did fall pregnant though!

I've had three day periods in the past. :( I would say there is a small chance but it is small. Take a test in a day or so. Implantation bleeding can be light , and also I've heard of people saying they had what they thought was a period but it turned out not to be :/ u never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->