Late July Early August Moms!!! Come join me here!!!

Bloody show since 6pm yesterday (3rd), been getting pains and for the last few hours pains are every 20 minutes or so?? Feels like a band of pain across the middle of my stomach pulsating on and off for about 30 seconds. Who knows if this is labour or not but I've not had this before :wacko:

Anyone else here besides me doing everything they can trying to go natural? I don't want to be induced- and really want baby to come on her own!!!

Me! I can't stand the thought of being induced again. Last time was just horrid, so I am doing any and everything I can do safetly to get him out! My due date isn't until the 14th but induction has already been mentioned bc of my fluctuating blood pressure and I will do it if it's best for baby but really really want to go on my own.

Anyone else here besides me doing everything they can trying to go natural? I don't want to be induced- and really want baby to come on her own!!!

Me! I can't stand the thought of being induced again. Last time was just horrid, so I am doing any and everything I can do safetly to get him out! My due date isn't until the 14th but induction has already been mentioned bc of my fluctuating blood pressure and I will do it if it's best for baby but really really want to go on my own.

I think they're only going to let me go until like the 14th before they try to force me into inducing. I'm scared to death for it to happen. I so don't want it! So many horror stories! I'm with you though- will do it if best but really really don't want to! But i hear so many people who WANT to get induced and want to go through that pain- i just don't understand!

Good luck girls, I was lucky, it hit me with no notice at all and no intervention.

No updates here :(. Just the usual aches and pains. I'm really nervous about my appt. on Tuesday bc I know the induction will be brought up. As bad as I feel, I don't feel THAT bad yet, iykwim. I just want LO to decide it's time soon haha

I had my little one on August 1st, was due july 25th and my yellow bump turned pink!

My little boy Charlie arrived 5 days early on 2nd Aug weighing 8 lbs 4oz. Born the day before his big brothers 4th birthday xx

Any updates yet?

Yes sorry haven't been able to get to the computer and fix!! added the new babies!

No updates here :(. Just the usual aches and pains. I'm really nervous about my appt. on Tuesday bc I know the induction will be brought up. As bad as I feel, I don't feel THAT bad yet, iykwim. I just want LO to decide it's time soon haha

I'm sorry hun- how did the talk go? I put off the induction- they wanted to have the talk with me too. She came on her own- one day before her original due date!!!

I had my little one on August 1st, was due july 25th and my yellow bump turned pink!

congrats!!!!!

He's arrived!!!! :cloud9:

Congrats hun! i had mine 1 day before you!!! :)

My little boy Charlie arrived 5 days early on 2nd Aug weighing 8 lbs 4oz. Born the day before his big brothers 4th birthday xx

Congrats love!

Any other new bundles?! hope you all are well!!!:hugs:

baby cleo arrived on her due date 5th august at home drug free, she weighed 6lbs 8ozs and came out alert and eyes open! :) x

Brady arrived on August 9 after an induction. I didn't want to be induced but had to do what was best for LO as my blood pressure was high and unable to be brought down. All in all it was a positive experience and I did it without any pain meds. This has been my easiest recovery by far. He weighed 7lb 8oz and came out crying and continued to for about 2 hours, poor little guy. Since we have been home he is doing great :)

baby cleo arrived on her due date 5th august at home drug free, she weighed 6lbs 8ozs and came out alert and eyes open! :) x

congrats hun that's awesome! I also did drug free- how was the home birthing experience?

Brady arrived on August 9 after an induction. I didn't want to be induced but had to do what was best for LO as my blood pressure was high and unable to be brought down. All in all it was a positive experience and I did it without any pain meds. This has been my easiest recovery by far. He weighed 7lb 8oz and came out crying and continued to for about 2 hours, poor little guy. Since we have been home he is doing great :)

Congrats!!! You know for being induced- that's pretty amazing that you didn't have any pain meds! That's brutal i've heard! Be proud of yourself!

thanks ozzie! i left the other thread because i just couldn't keep up and i felt bad because i would ask things and people would answer but i just couldn't keep up with everyone else. Felt it was unfair to them.

your boy is 2 months now?! congrats!!!!

Hee hee, thanks! No worries though! We've all said at some point or another that we can't keep up! Doesn't mean we weren't thinking of each other! :flower: Come back! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/397747-mother-all-conception-months-graduates.html

We all are in a group on Facebook now. I don't know if you had anyone from the grad thread on your FB :flower:

ozzie- actually i dont have anyone on there ! Didn't realize that until you said it! haha thanks for the link! i'll go let everyone know i'm alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->