Late July Early August Moms!!! Come join me here!!!

Oh my god there are so many of us, I'm doing ok, just a bit of back ache, needed 8 weed last night and struggled to sleep, back at work today and surprised at how much energy I had compared to when I'm off work and struggle to motivate myself!

I think lo is hicupping, I get a rhythmatic kick kind of feel only very gentle, its so sweet, she also seems to be squirming slot around and above my belly button!

I thought she was lying across my belly but midwife says she is head down with her back curving around my right hand side, doesn't feel that way at all!

Anyone else feeling a bit feeble? I kinda feel that I shouldn't be feeling this tired, achy, pregnant yet! For god sake I still have 2 months of growing left, surely this should be the easy part!?!?!!

Anyone else feeling a bit feeble? I kinda feel that I shouldn't be feeling this tired, achy, pregnant yet! For god sake I still have 2 months of growing left, surely this should be the easy part!?!?!!

Yes, I find night time the worst! Changing positions and getting out of bed has gotten difficult...not great when I'm up a couple times a night to pee!

Can I join please?! Expecting our little prince on 27th July :)

Hello mummies and mummies-to-be!

How is everyone today?

My bum, hips, back and EVERYTHING are aching and uncomfy ALL THE TIME lol!

I am what they call hypo/hyper mobile...whichever one means that all my joints go further than they naturally would - Anyway, my hips are starting to give way! ALthough painful actually quite funny too :haha: like when i'm trying to put socks on!

Hope everyone's feeling good! (or better than me boohoo)

Haha, baby loves kicking my ribs. It's really getting on my nerves now. I think I preferred it when he was breech :haha:

:haha: Do you also feel beaten up in your back a lot? LOL oh the joys - so uncomfy sitting/lying basically anywhere!

He likes facing my back as well and yes.. I get the kicks there! Oh my poor back- it's driving me crazy! At my 20 week scan, they only managed to get a pic of his spine because he was facing mine as usual :dohh: I have a very hiccupy baby-it's crazy how much it happens. Anyone else have this?

Emz yes I have a very hiccupy baby! So amazing though as I thought mmm maybe I'll pat/rub my tummy to help (bub's back and bum is facing up too) and when I did bubs actually turned more of its back to my hand and then after a little while of patting stopped hiccuping! This has happened 3 times now...amazing really!

Oh wow, that sounds pretty amazing :) I must try that!

WOW ladies we have 78 bumps on this thread!!! :) updated the front with the new ladies.

:wave: hi new ladies!!

hope everyone is well today. I go in for my mw appt tomorrow am- looking forward to hearing the heartbeat and seeing if anything new is going on. :) Can't believe how fast it's going. This weekend i'll be 33 weeks along and that means 7 weeks left. That's scary!

How is everyone carrying LO? I swear he is so low that it is crazy! I can feel him down in my right side so low that when I am sitting up really straight and my belly is resting against the top of my thigh I feel constant movement. I really hope it's a hand and not a foot, bc if it is than he is either laying across my tummy or feet first. Just wondered where everyone else feels movement the most. I rarely feel anything above my belly button, just a random jab every few days.

How is everyone carrying LO? I swear he is so low that it is crazy! I can feel him down in my right side so low that when I am sitting up really straight and my belly is resting against the top of my thigh I feel constant movement. I really hope it's a hand and not a foot, bc if it is than he is either laying across my tummy or feet first. Just wondered where everyone else feels movement the most. I rarely feel anything above my belly button, just a random jab every few days.

I feel most movement just under my ribs. At my last midwife apt, she said that the baby had turned head down.

Maybe your LO hasn't turned yet? You still have plenty of time for him to turn!

pretty sure my LO is mostly transverse :wacko: he or she is layiing right across me and ounches out of one side and kicks out of the other! starting to sorry that bubs is too comfortable like that and wont turn around!

My LO was breech at last hosp apt - I feel (and see) lots of movement above belly button and get the odd kick in ribs and hip bone. Hopefully baby will have moved around at next apt in 2 wks.

I think mine keeps turning around and around- this morning i woke up to definite hiccups by my ribs and then i felt her move and turn and they just kept going as she put her head down low instead and i still felt the hiccups. Kind of cool to track baby by hiccup. :)

kicks above my belly button, baby must be head down i think :) x

Im planning to go there for my delivery even though its not my closest hospital. Has anyone got any experiences of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->