Late, late period negative hpt but having symptoms

xoxo_lindss

Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend use the pull out method ... My last period was Feb 23 .. According to a calendar i ovulated March 8 which was the day we had sex. Missed my period in march April and now may. My grandfather passed away a month before ovulation which I believe the "if one person dies, one is reborn" saying. I've been tired, back aches, headaches, heartburn a little nausea one thing I don't have Is breast tenderness. I had a uti a couple weeks ago I've heard also those could be signs of pregnancy because of hormone changes. Went to the doctor, negative pg test. Took about 6 hpts... All negative. I'm now 13 weeks late for my period, I have a sinus infection and I'm so moody and tired. Ive considered going to get a blood test. I just wanted to hear someone else's opinion.

Me and my boyfriend use the pull out method ... My last period was Feb 23 .. According to a calendar i ovulated March 8 which was the day we had sex. Missed my period in march April and now may. My grandfather passed away a month before ovulation which I believe the "if one person dies, one is reborn" saying. I've been tired, back aches, headaches, heartburn a little nausea one thing I don't have Is breast tenderness. I had a uti a couple weeks ago I've heard also those could be signs of pregnancy because of hormone changes. Went to the doctor, negative pg test. Took about 6 hpts... All negative. I'm now 13 weeks late for my period, I have a sinus infection and I'm so moody and tired. Ive considered going to get a blood test. I just wanted to hear someone else's opinion.

I had an BFP five full weeks after I missed a period. This sounds so much like me. I've got an appointment on Wednesday to see what going on. I'll be lurking your thread to see how it turns out for you.

Not to be the killjoy here, but it really could just be a late period. I've had this before. It could be due to a number of things (stress, sadness, a change in eating, exercise, etc). Sometimes we just have an longer than normal cycle. 13 weeks really is quite late, but typically your levels of hcg would give you a bfp by now (there are exceptions, of course). Any chance that you could have gotten pregnant and had a very early mc last cycle? That could have thrown off your cycle a little bit too. Hope you get an answer either way soon!

Since you were only going off a calendar app instead of using OPKs or charting, I'd say you definitely did not ovulate when you thought you did. If you were pregnant, in 13 weeks you would have gotten a positive test. You may want to go back to your doctor and find out why you're not ovulating.

Did you have sex only on Mar 8th or at other times too? If your ovulation was very delayed, for example from the stress of losing your grandfather, you might have ovulated extremely late causing the late period but not from pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->