Late october early november testers!!!

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
anyone can be on the lists, anyone can come chat,rant,or just stalk the thread:thumbup::haha:.
THIS THREAD WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS:hugs:

There are some empty lists like the ntnp, & the wtt, ask your friends or buddies to come join so our lists dont look so empty:]

Here is the new list:] its growing slowly but surely:]
hopefully we can get some ladies to fill in the other lists too.
Testers!:
Abii-:test:[Nov/9th]:thumbup:
Bells81-:test:[oct/31st]:thumbup:
Canada8-:test:[nov/5th]:thumbup:
Buster1-:test:[no testing date yet]:thumbup:
Lovedupmummy-:test:[oct/21st]:thumbup:
Bug222-:test:[Nov/1st]:thumbup:
debzie-:test:[Oct/31st]:thumbup:
klsltsp-:test:[Oct/28th]:thumbup:
LalaR-:test:[Oct/30th]:thumbup:
Raincloud-:test:[Oct/31st]:thumbup:
hoping4no2-:test:[No testing date yet]:thumbup:
tfredenberg13-:test:[Nov/10th]:thumbup:
AWAH-:test:[still late, testing Oct/25th]:thumbup:
dolly bird-:test:[Nov/10th]:thumbup:
Erinsmummy-:test:[Oct/18th]:thumbup:
vichy-:test:[Nov/10th]:thumbup:
Vanya-:test:[Oct/28th]:thumbup:
dadams14-:test:[Nov/1st]:thumbup

GOODLUCK LADIES! FX'D AND :dust:
:sex: + :spermy: = :test: + :bfp: = :blue: :pink: :twinboys: :twingirls:
Ntnp:​

Wtt:

BFP!:
MrsSwift10[got her bfp Oct/17th] CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR:bfp::happydance:
:hi: WELCOME TO THE THREAD LADIES, keeping my fx'd crossed for your bfp:dance:

TODAY'S TESTING LIST!

WAITING ON UPDATES FROM:
-hoping4no2
-Buster1
You ladies have either no testing date at all or you do-not have a day[please update with me asap]

WAITING FOR NEWS ON:
-AWAH[still testing]
-Erinsmummy[tested? bfp?]
-Lovedupmummy[tested? bfp?]

ONE MORE THING LADIES, let me know when your birthday is coming up, i MAY start a list for birthdays too.

Hi!

I'm due af 29/30th October so will be testing on Halloween to see I've made my lil' pumpkin (if the witch doesn't ge me that is)!!!

Month four of ttc no.3 for me

Xxx

Hey all! I am on CD7.....I am testing nov 5.....put me one the list

anyone can be on the lists, anyone can come chat,rant,or just stalk the thread:thumbup::haha:.
NOW C'MON LADIES! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ON THE LISTS, THERES ALOT OF ROOM:3

So here's the new list[it is still embarassing for the moment until we get more ladies on it lol]

Testers!:
Abii-:test:[af still visiting, no test date yet]:thumbup:

Wtt:

BFP!:
[/COLOR]

Hello every one i am currently 9 DPO been TTC for 4 years since a stillborn twin and one that lived 1 hr and delivered at 23 weeks :cry: but they are forever in our hearts <3 My DH and I are both 26 we have been going strong sence 2003 and have been happily married for a year we a 8 year old daughter and a 4 year old son and hopefully a bun in the oven!:dust::dust::dust: To you all!

Hello every one i am currently 9 DPO been TTC for 4 years since a stillborn twin and one that lived 1 hr and delivered at 23 weeks :cry: but they are forever in our hearts <3 My DH and I are both 26 we have been going strong sence 2003 and have been happily married for a year we a 8 year old daughter and a 4 year old son and hopefully a bun in the oven!:dust::dust::dust: To you all!

awh im sorry to hear about your loss:/
on the bright side though, you were one of the few percent who got pregnant with twins:]
gl hun fx'd for you and lots of:dust: your way

Hi Abii
Thought I'd stop over and check out your thread. It's looking good. I can't give you a testing date because I don't test until AF is at least 3-4 days late. I don't test early, it's not good for my mental state. LOL

Hi Abii
Thought I'd stop over and check out your thread. It's looking good. I can't give you a testing date because I don't test until AF is at least 3-4 days late. I don't test early, it's not good for my mental state. LOL

awh thank you for stopping by and thank you:hugs:
lol its okay i dont have a date for myself either yet xp
do you still want me to put you on the list?:3
i know what you mean, i hate testing early lol xp

Hey Girls :flower:

Can I join? I'll be testing a bit earlier than you (21st October). I am currently 6DPO first time trying and already going crazy! :wacko:

:kiss: Would love some TTC buddies to help keep me sane. :hugs:

I had symptoms early on :sick: but now feeling too good for my liking.:shrug: must have been ovulation symptoms i guess. I know it is silly of me to hope it happens super fast- my mum, aunty and sister all feel pregnant within days of trying.... I guess it will happen when my baby is ready! :yellow:

I am feeling hopeful right now and wanting to extend some of that hope to all of you! :angel:

Hope you all have a happy day! Thanks for being there to hear me :-({|=rant and rave and obsess! :headspin:

Hope to keep in touch!

Lots of love
:hug:

Hey Girls :flower:

Can I join? I'll be testing a bit earlier than you (21st October). I am currently 6DPO first time trying and already going crazy! :wacko:

:kiss: Would love some TTC buddies to help keep me sane. :hugs:

I had symptoms early on :sick: but now feeling too good for my liking.:shrug: must have been ovulation symptoms i guess. I know it is silly of me to hope it happens super fast- my mum, aunty and sister all feel pregnant within days of trying.... I guess it will happen when my baby is ready! :yellow:

I am feeling hopeful right now and wanting to extend some of that hope to all of you! :angel:

Hope you all have a happy day! Thanks for being there to hear me :-({|=rant and rave and obsess! :headspin:

Hope to keep in touch!

Lots of love
:hug:

Of course you can join:D
this thread has lots of room.
its okay that you test earlier, this thread is for well anyone really:haha:
i know how you feel last cycle i was driving myself crazy over the tww, and i had a bunch of symptoms last cycle than out of nowhere af shows up after i was already 3 days late, it was like they[my ovary's] were debating on implanting or not, it was so frusterating:dohh: lol
I have alot of hope for this coming up cycle though because me and df decided to try something new we have never tried C:
There are many ladies that you will probably run into on here that will be amazing ttc buddies:3
i have some amazing ones already, and i'd love to be your ttc buddy if you'll have me?:hugs:
gl hun fx'd and lots of :dust: going your way:flower:
:baby::thumbup:

BTW
lovedupmummy: you were added to the list:D

Hi Abii

awh thank you for stopping by and thank you:hugs:
lol its okay i dont have a date for myself either yet xp
do you still want me to put you on the list?:3
i know what you mean, i hate testing early lol xp

I'm good with being on the list. Maybe I can give you a date as I get closer to the time af is due. Of course my testing date will be at least 3-4 after that :haha:

I'm good with being on the list. Maybe I can give you a date as I get closer to the time af is due. Of course my testing date will be at least 3-4 after that :haha:

i put you on it:]
but i didnt put a date so just whenever you get it let me know and than ill add it:]

Hi abbi stopping by from the nov. Testers due to test 1st but thats if i ov late as i did last cycle. I would love a haloween bfp.....so put me down for then. x

I'm on month 15 of ttc# 2 had two miscarriages on that time one a twin pregnancy. Really praying for a sticky one.

Hi abbi stopping by from the nov. Testers due to test 1st but thats if i ov late as i did last cycle. I would love a haloween bfp.....so put me down for then. x

I'm on month 15 of ttc# 2 had two miscarriages on that time one a twin pregnancy. Really praying for a sticky one.

you are now on the testing list for oct-31st:D
gl and fx'd hun.
im sorry to hear about your loss:/
but heyy!! on the bright side you got to expiernce a pregnancy with twins:hugs:
im hoping for one for you as well, ill keep my fx'd:]

Hi Abii,
Can I please join you? I am cycle 3 of TTC#1. Cycle 1 I got a BFP but then had an early MC. I am CD12 and due to ovulate this weekend I think. I have just started charting and am happy for anyone to stalk my chart and give feedback - especially next week after I hope I will have ov'd.
I am trying my hardest not to get obsessed but it is really hard, especially when I work with pregnant ladies and newborn babies and also one of my closest friends is 23 weeks pregnant just now having concieved first try. A TTC buddy would be great as I need someone who knows what I am going through!
Oh, and I plan to test 30th if AF doesn't get me first!!

NOW C'MON LADIES! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE ON THE LISTS, THERES ALOT OF ROOM:3

Here is the new list:] its growing slowly but surely:]
hopefully we can get some ladies to fill in the other lists too.

Testers!:
Abii-:test:[af still visiting, no test date yet]:thumbup:

Wtt:

BFP!:

Hi Abii,
Can I please join you? I am cycle 3 of TTC#1. Cycle 1 I got a BFP but then had an early MC. I am CD12 and due to ovulate this weekend I think. I have just started charting and am happy for anyone to stalk my chart and give feedback - especially next week after I hope I will have ov'd.
I am trying my hardest not to get obsessed but it is really hard, especially when I work with pregnant ladies and newborn babies and also one of my closest friends is 23 weeks pregnant just now having concieved first try. A TTC buddy would be great as I need someone who knows what I am going through!
Oh, and I plan to test 30th if AF doesn't get me first!!

Of course you can join!:hugs:
i just added your name to the new list which is on this post^
:D
i believe im about cycle 13 of ttc 1st:haha:
i hate that its taking so long but we think we found a way to finally get the bfp:]
Hahaha 'obsessed with it,' sweetie we are ALL obsessed with it. We are trying everything we can to get pregnant, im a good example haha, this month were using softcups,eggwhites,and opk's.
next month if this months plan doesn't work i will star using my thermometer that i ordered last night. Than if it doesn't work the next 2 cycles we are going to drastic changes and im buying fertileaid for us both and stuff to make his :spermy: have more motility and higher count[thats how bad we want a baby]:haha::blush:
i am on cd 3 and i think im ov'ing around the 22nd of this month[as af is starting to get very light which is good because i think my periods are normal again with 3 days being the max time af visits:D] hopefully i get my opk's in the mail soon so i can start testing around the 20th. Ahh i have hope for this cycle:] fx'd hehe.
as for the friend situation i know what you mean.
i have 3 bestfriends and they ALL have children. Sometimes it even hurts to see my bestfriends now because all i think about it why i cant have any.
But ill be stuck seeing babies all day so i need to get used to the feeling hahaha xp
im getting my ultrasound tech degree and ill be done in 4 months, i cant wait:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->