Late october early november testers!!!

DH and i have been TTC for 3 years, I took Maca root this cycle and I guess it worked!!! I have had heavyness in my lower stomach, headachs and my legs and back have been killing me sence about 6 Dpo. Just started getting tired and noticed the strech marks on my bbs looked purple the last 2 nights?? dunno about the last one ...lol GL!!

ladies all updates now will be on the first page.
i will let you know when i update.
which is what i did now so you can go look on the first page to see the updated list:]

Oh yay, I am on the list, thank you! :flower:

MrsSwift10, that sounds really great, you should test again in a few days (or tomorrow.. or tonight.. lol) and hopefully the line will be WAY darker!! Congrats in advance!

hi update on my testing day i will try and hold out till 10 november :winkwink: if i change my mind i will let u no

Me and you will be testing same day so dolly bird :) lets hope we can wait that long x

Oh yay, I am on the list, thank you! :flower:

MrsSwift10, that sounds really great, you should test again in a few days (or tomorrow.. or tonight.. lol) and hopefully the line will be WAY darker!! Congrats in advance!
Your welcome hun:]
welcome to the thread:hugs:

hi update on my testing day i will try and hold out till 10 november :winkwink: if i change my mind i will let u no
Thank you for the update:]
and please do lol

Me and you will be testing same day so dolly bird :) lets hope we can wait that long x
Hope you both get your bfp's:D
that would make me feel good if you guys became bump buddies.
Or we all might become bump buddies:haha:
Im testing on the 9th only a day before you ladies:D

btw the list is updated:]

Hi ladies got my crosshares this morning so will now be testing 30th. fingers crossed. x

Hello all, just thought I would give you a quick update on where I am this month.
im now 8-9 days late still no sign of AF. have tested 3 days ago and got a BFN.
not sure when to re-test now?? has this happened to anyone else before?

xxx

Hi!

I was hoping I could join this group? This is our first month of trying for our 2nd child.

I am due to test on November 1st....if I get to that date! lol.

Is anyone else trying for their 2nd baby? Our 1st baby was'nt planned so I am quite excited this time to actually have a planned pregnancy!!

Good Luck girlies!! xx :winkwink:

The list is updated ladies

Hi!

I was hoping I could join this group? This is our first month of trying for our 2nd child.

Is anyone else trying for their 2nd baby? Our 1st baby was'nt planned so I am quite excited this time to actually have a planned pregnancy!!

Of course you may join:hugs::happydance:
welcome to the thread hun.
And no, im still trying for my first sadly:haha:
im sure you will find someone who is though:D
Hello all, just thought I would give you a quick update on where I am this month.

xxx
I got to 3 days late then af came so it looks really good for you hun.
maybe you should go to the doctors for as blood test? tell them exactly what you told us and they should do one right away:]
Yeay bump buddies :) :hugs:
haha if we all get our bfps this month:D
i have hope that we will though:haha::blush:
Hi ladies got my crosshares this morning so will now be testing 30th. fingers crossed. x
what are crosshares? lol im sorry my brain feels dead this morning xp
but gl fx'd for your bfp.

So ladies what different stuff are you guys going to try/do this cycle? anything new,different,interesting?
Im going to use softcups,preseed,and opk's this month[possibly my thermometer to but im trying to wait until next cycle to use that if i dont get the eggy this time around.
Anything you guys want to share?

The list is updated ladies

Hi!

Of course you may join:hugs::happydance:
welcome to the thread hun.
And no, im still trying for my first sadly:haha:
im sure you will find someone who is though:D

xxx
I got to 3 days late then af came so it looks really good for you hun.
maybe you should go to the doctors for as blood test? tell them exactly what you told us and they should do one right away:]
Yeay bump buddies :) :hugs:
haha if we all get our bfps this month:D
i have hope that we will though:haha::blush:
what are crosshares? lol im sorry my brain feels dead this morning xp
but gl fx'd for your bfp.

So ladies what different stuff are you guys going to try/do this cycle? anything new,different,interesting?
Im going to use softcups,preseed,and opk's this month[possibly my thermometer to but im trying to wait until next cycle to use that if i dont get the eggy this time around.
Anything you guys want to share?

I use fertility friend to input my temps and all the rest onto my chart, you get crosshares that indicate ovulation day. Just click on my spooky ticker hun. x

I have just been using OPK's (I hope that's right!). Been having problems tho as it just seems to be almost positive all the time. Still unsure as to when I ovulate!!

So, anyone here trying for their 2nd baby? My son is 22 months old now :) x

Hi dadams A positive is as dark as and sometimes darker than the control line. I am ttc my 2nd my dd is 3 she is 4 in January. x

Hi debzie!

Nice to meet you!! :) How long have you been trying for?

The tests seem to come up almost the same as the test line (maybe slightly lighter) every time.

X

i see it now:haha::dohh:
thank you lol.

Hi debzie!

Nice to meet you!! :) How long have you been trying for?

The tests seem to come up almost the same as the test line (maybe slightly lighter) every time.

X

Hi hun we have been trying since august last year when I came off birth control. Have had two missed miscarriages in november last year and another in June this year. Have no problem getting pregnant it seems. When I am doing the 10miu opks (highest sensitivity) I can get an allmost positive for about a week before my actual positive. Spent a fortune on them my first few cycles lol.

Hi hun we have been trying since august last year when I came off birth control. Have had two missed miscarriages in november last year and another in June this year. Have no problem getting pregnant it seems. When I am doing the 10miu opks (highest sensitivity) I can get an allmost positive for about a week before my actual positive. Spent a fortune on them my first few cycles lol.

Ooooh, sorry to hear that hun. Can't imagine what you have been through. I think we just got lucky with my first (well, we didn't feel lucky at the time). A condom split on us...only time it had ever happened and we event walked past Boots and debated whether to get the morning after. But we weren't flush with money and I thought 'we'll be okay, what are the chances anyway!'....hmmm!!
So glad though...just need to get him a little friend now!! After looking into what a small window of fertility we actually have though it's a real eye opener...what were the chances on that exact day that a condom would split and it be the most fertile day of the month (which I later worked out was!).

Talk about fate stepping in with you. Similar thing happened to a friend of mine except she did go for the morning after and still ended up with twins.
With our first I came off bcp and within a month fell pregnant didnot chart temps opk it just happened. Now knowing what I know it is a wonder any of us get pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->